Raptor SD 36″ Cut
The Raptor SD is a heavy-duty high performance zero-turn that makes small work out of big jobs. Stronger, bigger, faster, and built to commercial standards out of big jobs. Stronger, bigger, faster, and built to commercial standards.
Hustler Raptor SD 36`` Cut
Stock Code: HU938365EX
Fabricated steel deck. Simplest maintenance in the industry
20" drive tyres, 13" caster tyres
Proven Hydro-Gear ZT2800 transmission for smooth operation and extended life
Toughest frame, front forks, and deck in the industry
Simplest maintenance in the industry
11.35 Litre (3gal) fuel capacity
Smooth Trak steering with automatic park brake system
Fast, professional zero turn productivity
Kawasaki premium and commercial grade engine
- Engine: Kawasaki FR651V
- HP: 21.5 hp (16.0kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Type: Air cooled, 90-degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Starter: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Ignition: Electronic
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications for current rating)
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity(2.1 litre) w/filter
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel - maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.35 L (3.0 US gal)
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Governor: Mechanical
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic Hydro-Gear ZT2800
- Ground Speed - Forward: Infinitely variable 0-12.1 kph (0 - 7.5 mph)
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-6.4 kph
- Steering: Twin-lever, SmoothTrak steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and true zero-degree-radius turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Brakes: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Patented automatic park brake system.
- Caster Tyres: 13 x 5.0 - 6, rib tread
- Tyres - Drive: 20 x 6.5 - 10, turf tread
- Weight: 265.8 kg (586 lbs)
- Seat: Moulded-vinyl seat with adjustable armrests. Fore and aft sliding adjustment. Seat-pan suspension springs are standard.
- Construction: Mainframe is 3.25" x 1.5" x .120" (8.25 cm x 3.8 cm x .30 cm) steel. Front Axle fabricated w/ sealed ball bearings Front caster wheels commercial duty steel roller bearing, greaseable. Front caster forks are fabricated 3/8", 0.3750, 9.5250mm steel
- Hour Meter: Standard
- ROPS: No Rops
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Cup Holder: Cup holder moulded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Height: 42" (1066.8 mm)
- Overall Length: 73" (1854.2 mm)
- Width: 37.3" (947.42 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 38.3" (972.82 mm)
- Deck System: Side-Discharge: 36" cut. (2) Blades, deck is suspended at two points at the rear and one in front. Includes deck-mounted anti-scalp wheel(s) to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Cutting Widths: 36" cut Side Discharge
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
- Deck Construction: 11 ga, .125" (3.1 mm) fabricated deck, doubler welded onto Reinforced 7ga, .179" (4.54mm) spindle mounts. Solid 3/8" x 1" (9.53 mm x 25.4 mm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Steel deck housing is 4.5" (114.3 mm) deep which allows high-capacity mowing.
- Cutting Height(s): Foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, detent for transport position. Height adjustment in .25" increments from 1.5" to 4.5" (38.1 mm to 114 mm, 6 mm increments)
- Blade(s): (2) Heavy-duty, heat treated, high-lift steel blades. 17.86" x 2.50" x .20"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,500 fpm
- Blade Drive: Single V-belt drive from engine with electric clutch to two spindles. Spring tension idler for extended belt life.
- Spindles: Aluminium casting with 1.0" (25.4mm) shaft and double lip sealed ball bearings
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Width of Cut: 36" (914.4 mm)
- Trim Capacity: 0.5" (12.7 mm) [left side]
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Mulch Kit 36": HA124438. Blades included when purchasing this kit. The versatile Hustler mowing decks can side -discharge or mulch. With an ultra-cut, our deck is also the toughest in the industry. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. Grass Catcher 36" HA937474 - 2 bag catcher [*must order (1) adapter kit. Easy-on, easy-off hopper assemblies. Steering Lever Extension Kit: HA122760 - Steering levers can be adjusted in several ways to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible.
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.