Raptor SD 36″ Cut
The Raptor SD is a heavy-duty high performance zero-turn that makes small work out of big jobs. Stronger, bigger, faster, and built to commercial standards out of big jobs. Stronger, bigger, faster, and built to commercial standards.
Hustler Raptor SD 36`` Cut
Stock Code: HU935262EX
Fabricated steel deck.
Simplest maintenance in the industry
20" drive tyres, 13" caster tyres
Proven Hydro-Gear ZT2800 transmission for smooth operation and extended life
Toughest frame, front forks, and deck in the industry
Simplest maintenance in the industry
11.35 Litre (3gal) fuel capacity
Smooth Trak steering with automatic park brake system
Fast, professional zero turn productivity
Kawasaki premium and commercial grade engine
- Engine: Kawasaki FR651V
- HP: 21.5 hp (16.0kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Starter: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Ignition: Electronic
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications for current rating)
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity(2.1 litre) w/filter
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel - maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.35 L (3.0 US gal)
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-typ
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Governor: Mechanical
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic Hydro-Gear ZT2800
- Ground Speed - Forward: Infinitely variable 0-12.1 kph (0 - 7.5 mph)
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-6.4 kph
- Steering: Twin-lever, SmoothTrak steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and true zero-degree-radius turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Brakes: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Patented automatic park brake system.
- Caster Tyres: 13 x 5.0 - 6, rib tread
- Tyres - Drive: 20 x 6.5 - 10, turf tread
- Weight: 265.8 kg (586 lbs)
- Seat: Moulded-vinyl seat with adjustable armrests. Fore and aft sliding adjustment. Seat-pan suspension springs are standard.
- Construction: "Mainframe is 3.25" x 1.5" x .120" (8.25 cm x 3.8 cm x .30 cm) steel.
- Hour Meter: Standard
- ROPS: No Rops
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Cup Holder: Cup holder moulded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Height: 42" (1066.8 mm)
- Overall Length: 73" (1854.2 mm)
- Width 37.3" (947.42 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 38.3" (972.82 mm)
- Deck System: Side-Discharge: 36" cut. (2) Blades , deck is suspended at two points at the rear and one in front. Includes deck-mounted anti-scalp wheel(s) to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Cutting Widths: 36" cut Side Discharge
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
- Deck Construction: 11 ga, .125" (3.1 mm) fabricated deck, doubler welded onto Reinforced 7ga, .179" (4.54mm) spindle mounts. Solid 3/8" x 1" (9.53 mm x 25.4 mm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Steel deck housing is 4.5" (114.3 mm) deep which allows high-capacity mowing.
- Cutting Height(s): "Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
- Blade(s): (2) Heavy-duty, heat treated, high-lift steel blades. 17.86" x 2.50" x .20"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,400 fpm
- Blade Drive: Single V-belt drive from engine with electric clutch to two spindles. Spring tension idler for extended belt life.
- Spindles: Aluminium casting with 1.0" (25.4mm) shaft and double lip sealed ball bearings
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Width of Cut: 36" (914.4 mm)
- Trim Capacity: 0.5" (12.7 mm) [left side]
- Optional Accessories: "Optional accessories available for purchase separately include:
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.