Raptor SD 42″ Cut
Editorial: Our newest Hustler the Raptor SD, leads its class with top-quality cutting, power and style. A Kawasaki engine standard and fabricated steel deck. Rugged engine guard. Super-comfortable premium seat with armrests. The Raptor SD is truly the first of its kind.
Hustler Raptor SD 42`` Cut
Stock Code: HU936559EX
Fabricated steel deck.
Simplest maintenance in the industry
20"" drive tyres, 13"" caster tyres
Proven Hydro-Gear 2800 transmission for smooth operation and extended life
Toughest frame, front forks, and deck in the industry
Simplest maintenance in the industry
11.35 Litre fuel capacity
Smooth Trak steering with automatic park brake system
Fast, professional zero turn productivity
Kawasaki premium and commercial grade engine
Always-on LED lights
Reinforced engine guard
- Engine: Kawasaki FR651V
- HP: 21.5 hp (16.0kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Ignition: Electronic
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity(2.1 litre) w/filter
- Fuel: Unleaded (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.35 L
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Governor: Mechanical
- PTO Clutch: Electric PTO Clutch
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Hydro-Gear 2800
- Ground Speed - Forward: Infinitely variable 0-12.1 kph
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-6.4 kph
- Steering: SmoothTrak twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Brakes: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Patented automatic park brake system.
- Caster Tyres: 13 x 5 - 6 , smooth tread
- Drive Tyres: 20 x 8 - 10, turf tread
- Weight: 267.6kg (590 lbs)
- Seat: Premium seat with armrests.
- Construction: Mainframe is 3.25" x 1.5" x .120" (8.25 cm x 3.8 cm x .30 cm) rectangular steel tubing. Front caster wheels mounted with roller bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are .25" (.63 cm) steel. Front axle fabricated with steel ball bearings.
- Hour Meter: Standard
- ROPS: **No ROPS**
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Cup Holder: One cup holder moulded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Height: 44" (1117.6 mm)
- Overall Length: 73" (1855 mm)
- Width: 44.4" (1128 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Deck System: Side-Discharge: 42" cut. (2) Blades , deck is suspended at two points at the rear and one in front. Includes deck-mounted anti-scalp wheel(s) to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Cutting Widths: 42" cut
- Deck Lift: Foot Operated
- Deck Construction: 11 ga, .120" (3.0 mm) fabricated welded steel deck with reinforced 14 ga (1.9 mm) spindle mounts and impact / trim areas featuring 1/4" (6.35 mm) steel bar.
- Cutting Height(s): Hand-operated deck height adjustment. Height adjustment 1.5" to 4.5" (3.81 cm to 11.43 cm)
- Blade(s): (2) Heavy-duty, heat treated blades. 20.5" X 2.50 X .20"
- Blade Drive: V-belt drive from engine with electric clutch.
- Spindles: Die cast aluminium housings with 1" (25.4 mm) steel shafts and double lip sealed ball bearings.
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Mulch Kit: HA123163 - Blades included when purchasing this kit. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. Grass Catcher: HA933028 - 2 bag catcher [non-powered] Steering Lever Extension Kit: HA333724 Light Kit: HA120608
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.