Hustler’s all new Raptor is designed to the highest of standards and is poised to lead the zero-turn market in the entry level category, delivering the best-in-class overall value versus the competition. The Raptor is powered by an industry preferred Kawasaki engine and is built with a fabricated steel deck, setting it apart from all other products in its market. The Raptor also features Hustler’s patented SmoothTrak Steering and its Automated Park Brake System. The Raptor is built with the same great quality Hustler has been committed to for almost fifty years and is backed by Hustler’s industry leading three-year warranty* and unmatched customer care.
Raptor SD 48″ Cut
The Raptor SD is a low profile, heavy-duty premium residential zero-turn with a deep fabricated steel deck, toughest front end with large 13 x 6.50 front tires, and exceptional control and handling. The Raptor SD also features an industry leading Kawasaki engine that provides unmatched power versus the competition. This smallest of the Raptor SD range comes with a 3 blade 48" deck.
Raptor SD 48`` Cut
Stock Code: HU936542EX
Kawasaki FR691V premium and commercial grade V- twin engine.
Heavy duty fabricated steel deck - more durable.
Fabricated heavy duty steel frame - best in category.
Twin Hydro Gear ZT2800 hydro's - serviceable with spin-on filters.
Patented automatic park brake system - built into levers.
Heavy duty front caster forks with industrial steel ball bearings.
20" drive tyres.
13" front caster tyres.
11.4 litres fuel capacity.
- Engine: Kawasaki FR691V
- HP: 23.0 hp (17.2kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Starter: 12-volt
- Ignition: Electronic
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.1 litre w/filter
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel - maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.4 L
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Governor: Mechanical
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Twin Hydro Gear ZT2800 hydro's - serviceable with spin-on filters.
- Hydrostatic Drive: V-belt drive from engine crankshaft
- Ground Speed - Forward: Infinitely variable 0-12.1 kph
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-6.4 kph
- Steering: SmoothTrak twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius .Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: When steering levers are placed in neutral position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged.
- Caster Tyres: 13 x 5.0 - 6, smooth trea
- Tyres - Drive: 20 x 8.0 - 10, turf tread
- Weight: 284 kg (628 lbs)
- Seat: Moulded-vinyl seat. Fore and aft adjustment. Seat suspension springs and armrests are standard.
- Construction: Mainframe is 3.25" x 1.5" x .120" (8.3 cm x 3.8 cm x .34 cm) channel. Drive motors mounted to .120" (.45 cm) welded steel. Front caster wheels mounted with commercial duty greasable roller bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are 3/8" (9.52 mm) steel.
- Hour Meter: Standard
- ROPS: No - *ROPS not supplied with unit*
- Seat Suspension: Seat suspension springs are standard.
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Cup Holder: Cup holder moulded into the left side fender. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Height: 42" (1066 mm)
- Overall Length: 73" (1854.2 mm)
- Width: 49" (1244.6 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 41" (1040 mm)
- Deck System: Side-Discharge: 48" cut. (3) Blades , deck is suspended at two points at the rear and one in front. Includes deck-mounted anti-scalp wheel(s) to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Cutting Widths: 48" cut Side Discharge
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
- Deck Construction: 11 ga, .120" (3.0 mm) welded steel fabricated deck with 7 ga, .180" (4.6 mm) reinforced spindle mount areas. Solid 3/8" x 1" (9.52 mm x 25.4 mm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Steel deck housing is 4.5" (114.3 mm) deep to provide room for high-capacity mowing.
- Cutting Height(s): Foot-operated deck height adjustment. Height adjustment in 1/4" increments from 1.5" to 4.5" (3.81 cm to 11.43 cm, .6 cm increments)
- Blade(s): (3) Heavy-duty blades. 16.50" x 2.50" x .20"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,600 fpm
- Blade Drive: V-belt drive to spindles with electric clutch. Spring tension idler pulleys for extended belt life.
- Spindles: Die cast aluminium housing, 1" diameter high carbon steel shafts and sealed bearings with triple pro
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Mulch Kit: HA119101 - Blades included when purchasing this kit. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. Grass Catcher: HA933028 - 2 bag catcher [non-powered] Steering Lever Extension Kit: HA333724 Flex Forks Kit 48": HA600213 Light Kit: HA120608
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.