Hustler’s all new Raptor is designed to the highest of standards and is poised to lead the zero-turn market in the entry level category, delivering the best-in-class overall value versus the competition. The Raptor is powered by an industry preferred Kawasaki engine and is built with a fabricated steel deck, setting it apart from all other products in its market. The Raptor also features Hustler’s patented SmoothTrak Steering and its Automated Park Brake System. The Raptor is built with the same great quality Hustler has been committed to for almost fifty years and is backed by Hustler’s industry leading three-year warranty* and unmatched customer care.
Raptor SD 54″ Cut
The Raptor SD is a low profile, heavy-duty premium residential zero-turn with a deep fabricated steel deck, toughest front end with large 13 x 6.50 front tires, and exceptional control and handling. The Raptor SD also features an industry leading Kawasaki engine that provides unmatched power versus the competition. Get the job done faster with a 3 blade 54" deck.
Raptor SD 54`` Cut
Stock Code: HU938381EX
Kawasaki FR691V premium and commercial grade V- twin engine
Heavy duty fabricated steel deck: more durable
Fabricated heavy duty steel frame: best in category
Twin Hydro Gear ZT2800 hydro's: serviceable with spin-on filters
Patented automatic park brake system: built into levers
Heavy duty front caster forks with industrial steel ball bearings
20" drive tyres
13" front caster tyres
11.4 litres fuel capacity
- Engine: Kawasaki FR691V
- HP: 23.0 hp (17.2kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Starter: 12-volt
- Ignition: Electronic
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.1 litre with filter
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel - maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.4 L
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Governor: Mechanical
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Twin Hydro Gear ZT2800 hydro's - serviceable with spin-on filters .
- Hydrostatic Drive: V-belt drive from engine crankshaft
- Ground Speed - Forward: Infinitely variable 0-12.1 kph
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-6.4 kph
- Steering: SmoothTrak twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls. True zero turning radius. Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels.
- Brakes: In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: When steering levers are placed in neutral position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged.
- Caster Tyres: 13 x 6.5 - 6, smooth tread
- Tyres - Drive: 20 x 12 - 10, turf tread
- Weight: 294 kg (650 lbs)
- Seat: Moulded-vinyl seat. Fore and aft adjustment. Seat suspension springs and armrests are standard.
- Construction: Mainframe is 3.25" x 1.5" x .120" (8.3 cm x 3.8 cm x .34 cm) channel. Drive motors mounted to .120" (.45 cm) welded steel. Front caster wheels mounted with commercial duty greasable roller bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are 3/8" (9.52 mm) steel.
- Hour Meter: Standard
- ROPS: No
- Seat Suspension: Seat suspension springs are standard.
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Cup Holder: Cup holder moulded into the left side fender. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Height: 42" (1066 mm)
- Overall Length: 73" (1850 mm)
- Width: 55" (1397 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 46" (1168 mm)
- Deck System: Side-Discharge: 54" cut. (3) Blades , deck is suspended at two points at the rear and one in front. Includes deck-mounted anti-scalp wheel(s) to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Cutting Widths: 54" cut Side Discharge
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
- Deck Construction: 11 ga, .120" (3.0 mm) welded steel fabricated deck with 7 ga, .180" (4.6 mm) reinforced spindle mount areas. Solid 3/8" x 1" (9.52 mm x 25.4 mm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Steel deck housing is 4.5" (114.3 mm) deep to provide room for high-capacity mowing.
- Cutting Height(s): Foot-operated deck height adjustment. Height adjustment in 1/4" increments from 1.5" to 4.5" (3.81 cm to 11.43 cm, .6 cm increments)
- Blade(s): (3) Heavy-duty blades. 18.50" x 2.50" x .20"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,900 fpm
- Blade Drive: V-belt drive to spindles with electric clutch. Spring tension idler pulleys for extended belt life.
- Spindles: Die cast aluminium housings with 1" (25.4 mm) steel shafts and double lip sealed ball bearings.
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised. Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Mulch Kit: HA124455 - Blades included when purchasing this kit. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. Grass Catcher: HA937458 - 2 bag catcher [non-powered] Steering Lever Extension Kit: HA122760 Flex Forks Kit 54" / 60": HA605123 Light Kit: HA120608
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2019 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.