Hustler’s all new Raptor is designed to the highest of standards and is poised to lead the zero-turn market in the entry level category, delivering the best-in-class overall value versus the competition. The Raptor is powered by an industry preferred Kawasaki engine and is built with a fabricated steel deck, setting it apart from all other products in its market. The Raptor also features Hustler’s patented SmoothTrak Steering and its Automated Park Brake System. The Raptor is built with the same great quality Hustler has been committed to for almost fifty years and is backed by Hustler’s industry leading three-year warranty* and unmatched customer care.
Raptor™ 42″ Cut
Hustler’s all new Raptor is designed to the highest of standards and is poised to lead the zero turn market in the entry level category, delivering the best-in-class overall value versus the competition. The Raptor is built with the same great quality Hustler has been committed to for fifty years and is backed by Hustler’s industry leading warranty and unmatched customer care.
Raptor™ 42`` Cut
Stock Code: HU933465EX
Heavy Duty Fabricated / welded steel decks. NOT STAMPED!
Kawasaki premium and commercial grade V- twin engine
Heaviest duty steel frame in its class
Patented integrated park brake system, built into levers
Heavy duty front caster forks and large bearings
18" drive tyres
11" front tyres
11.36 litres (3 US gal) fuel capacity
11.3 kph (7 mph)
- Engine: Kawasaki FR600V
- HP: 18.0 hp (13.4kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Starter: 12-volt
- Ignition: Electronic
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 1.8 U.S. qt. (1.7 litre) w/filter
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel - maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.36 L (3 US gal)
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Governor: Mechanical
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Hydro-Gear EZT integrated hydrostatic zero turn transaxles.
- Hydrostatic Drive: V-belt drive from engine crankshaft
- Ground Speed - Forward: Infinitely variable 0-11.3 kph (0 - 7 mph)
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-6.4 kph (0-4 mph)
- Steering: SmoothTrak twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius .Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels
- Brakes: In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking.
- Caster Tyres: 11 x 4.0 - 5, rib tread
- Tyres - Drive: 18 x 8.5 - 8, turf tread
- Weight: 229.06 kg (505 lbs)
- Safety Features: Operator presence system connected to clutch, seat, and park brakes.
- Seat: Moulded-vinyl seat. Fore and aft adjustment. Seat suspension springs are standard.
- Construction: Mainframe is 3.25" x 1.5" x .120" (8.3 cm x 3.8 cm x .34 cm) channel. Drive motors mounted to .120" (.45 cm) welded steel. Front caster wheels mounted with roller bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are .25" (.64 cm) steel.
- ROPS: *ROPS not supplied with unit*
- Seat Suspension: Seat suspension springs are standard.
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Cup Holder: Cup holder moulded into the left side fender. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Height: 39" (990 mm)
- Overall Length: 73" (1850 mm)
- Width 44.42" (1128 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 41" (1040 mm)
- Deck System: Side-Discharge: 42" cut. (2) Blades , deck is suspended at two points at the rear and one in front. Includes deck-mounted anti-scalp wheel(s) to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Cutting Widths: 42" cut Side Discharge
- Deck Lift: Hand-operated deck height adjustment.
- Deck Construction: 11 ga, .120" (.30 cm) welded steel with stamped spindle mount areas. Solid .75" x .25" (1.9 cm x .64 cm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Steel deck housing is 4" (10.16 cm) deep to provide room for high-capacity mowing.
- Cutting Height(s): Hand-operated deck height adjustment.
- Blade(s): (2) Heavy-duty, heat treated, low-lift steel blades. 20.50" x 2.25" x .188"
- Blade Tip Speed: 16,700 fpm @ 3200 RPM engine speed.
- Blade Drive: V-belt drive to spindles with electric clutch. Spring tension idler pulleys for extended belt life.
- Spindles: Die cast aluminium housing, .76" diameter high carbon steel shafts and sealed bearings with lower dust shield and seal.
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Trim Capacity: .3" (7.62 cm) [left side]
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include:
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.