Hustler’s all new Raptor is designed to the highest of standards and is poised to lead the zero-turn market in the entry level category, delivering the best-in-class overall value versus the competition. The Raptor is powered by an industry preferred Kawasaki engine and is built with a fabricated steel deck, setting it apart from all other products in its market. The Raptor also features Hustler’s patented SmoothTrak Steering and its Automated Park Brake System. The Raptor is built with the same great quality Hustler has been committed to for almost fifty years and is backed by Hustler’s industry leading three-year warranty* and unmatched customer care.
Raptor™ 42″ Cut
For serious high performance zero-turn mowing at the best value, you need the Hustler® Raptor®. The Raptor® is designed to the highest standards and built with the same great quality Hustler® has been committed to for over 50 years.
Raptor™ 42`` Cut
Stock Code: HU939108EX
Kawasaki FR651V premium and commercial grade V- twin engine. Heavy duty fabricated
steel deck - more durable.
Fabricated heavy duty steel frame - best in category.
Patented automatic park brake system - built into levers.
Heavy duty front caster forks with industrial steel ball bearings.
18" drive tyres.
11" x 4" front caster tyres.
11.36 litres (3 US gal) fuel capacity.
10.5 kph (6.5 mph).
- Engine: Kawasaki FR651V
- HP: 21.5 hp (16.0kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Type: Air cooled, 90-degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Starter: 12-volt
- Ignition: Electronic
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.1 litres with filter
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel - maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications
- Fuel Capacity: 11.36 L (3 US gal)
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Governor: Mechanical
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Hydro-Gear ZT2100 integrated hydrostatic zero turn transaxles.
- Hydrostatic Drive: V-belt drive from engine crankshaft
- Ground Speed - Forward: Infinitely variable 0-10.5 kph (0-6.5 mph)
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-6.4 kph (0-4 mph)
- Steering: SmoothTrak twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius. Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels
- Brakes: In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: When steering levers are placed in neutral position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged
- Caster Tyres: 11 x 4.0 - 5, rib tread
- Tyres - Drive: 18 x 8.5 - 8, turf tread
- Weight: 229 kg (505 lbs)
- Seat: Moulded-vinyl seat. Seat suspension springs are standard.
- Construction: Mainframe is 3.25" x 1.5" x .120" (8.3 cm x 3.8 cm x .34 cm) channel. Drive motors mounted to .120" (.45 cm) welded steel. Front caster wheels mounted with commercial duty greaseable roller bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are 1/4" (6.35 mm)steel.
- ROPS: No
- Seat Suspension: Seat suspension springs are standard.
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Cup Holder: Cup holder moulded into the left side fender. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Height: 39" (990 mm)
- Overall Length: 73" (1854.2 mm)
- Width: 44.42" (1128 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 41" (1040 mm)
- Deck System: Side-Discharge: 42" cut. (2) Blades, Four-point deck lift. Includes deck-mounted anti-scalp wheel(s) to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Cutting Widths: 42" cut Side Discharge
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
- Deck Construction: 11 ga, .120" (3.0 mm) welded steel fabricated deck with 14 ga, .075" (1.9 mm) reinforced spindle mount areas. Solid 3/4" x 1/4" (19.05 mm x 6.35 mm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Steel deck housing is 4.1" (104.14 mm) deep to provide room for high-capacity mowing.
- Cutting Height(s): Height adjustment in .25" increments from 1.5" to 4.5" (3.81 cm to 11.43 cm, .6 cm increments)
- Blade(s): (2) Heavy-duty blades. 20.50" x 2.25" x .188"
- Blade Tip Speed: 16,700 fpm
- Blade Drive: V-belt drive to spindles with electric clutch. Spring tension idler pulleys for extended belt life.
- Spindles: Die cast aluminium housing, 3/4" diameter high carbon steel shafts and sealed bearings with triple protection seals.
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised. Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Mulch Kit: HA124448 - Blades included when purchasing this kit. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. Grass Catcher: HA937441 - 2 bag catcher [non-powered] Hour Meter Kit: HA117703 Arm Rest Kit: HA604436 Extension Arms: HA122760
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.