The Hustler Sport is a zero-turning, grass-eating blast. With SmoothTrak™ steering, there is no tree it will not hug, no corner it will not conquer. Designed for homeowners who want great value, the Sport turns the chore of mowing into an afternoon delight. Yet underneath its peppy spirit lies a rugged workhorse. The Sport\’s steel frame and welded deck are the toughest in its class. It boasts the power to turn the most challenging yard into a perfectly cut sea of green. And with its incredible durability, you\’ll spend more time enjoying your lawn and less time taking care of your lawn mower. With a Hustler Sport, mowing has never been such a treat.
The Hustler Sport is a zero-turning, grass-eating blast. With SmoothTrak steering, there is no tree it will not hug, no corner it will not conquer. Designed for homeowners who want great value, the Sport turns the chore of mowing into an afternoon delight. Yet underneath its peppy spirit lies a rugged workhorse. The Sport's steel frame and welded deck are the toughest in its class. It boasts the power to turn the most challenging yard into a perfectly cut sea of green. And with its incredible durability, you'll spend more time enjoying your lawn and less time taking care of your lawn mower. With a Hustler Sport, mowing has never been such a treat.
Sport 42`` Cut
Stock Code: HU932293EX
Fabricated double reinforced deck
Fabricated one piece chassis
Kawasaki V Twin FR600V engine
7.95 L (2.1 US gal) fuel capacity
State-of -the-art powder-coat paint for a quality finish
Commercial duty spindles
Simplest maintenance in the industry
The ultra-smooth handling of the control arms make the Sport easy to steer and easy to park. Just drive and compare!
Maintenance free EZT integrated hydro's
Hydrostatic transmissions for true zero turning manoeuvrability
Heavy duty composite discharge chutes provide protection for the operator, the mower, and the occasional close encounter
High blade-tip speed for superior quality of cut
18" Drive and 11" caster tyres
0-9.6 kph (0-6 mph)
- Engine: Kawasaki FR600V
- HP: 18.0 hp (13.4kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Starter: 12-volt
- Ignition: Electronic
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 1.8 U.S. qt. (1.7 litre) w/filter
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel - maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 7.95 L (2.1 US gal)
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Governor: Mechanical
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Hydro-Gear EZT integrated hydrostatic zero turn transaxles.
- Hydrostatic Drive: V-belt drive from engine crankshaft
- Ground Speed - Forward: Infinitely variable 0-9.65 kph (0 - 6 mph)
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-6.4 kph (0-4 mph)
- Steering: SmoothTrak twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius .Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels
- Brakes: In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking.
- Caster Tyres: 11 x 4.0 - 5, rib tread
- Tyres - Drive: 18 x 8.5 - 8, turf tread
- Weight: 244 kg (537 lbs)
- Safety Features: Operator presence system connected to clutch, seat, and park brakes.
- Seat: Moulded-vinyl seat. Fore and aft adjustment. Seat-pan suspension springs are standard.
- Construction: Mainframe is 1.5" x 1.5" x .120" (38 mm x 38 mm x 3.4 mm) square steel tubing. Drive motors mounted to .120" (4.5 mm) welded steel. Front caster wheels mounted with roller bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are .25" (6.4 mm) steel.
- ROPS: *ROPS not supplied with unit*
- Seat Suspension: Seat-pan suspension springs are standard.
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Cup Holder: Cup holder moulded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Height: 39" (990 mm)
- Overall Length: 71" (1800 mm)
- Width 44.42" (1128 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 41" (1040 mm)
- Deck System: Side-Discharge: 42" cut. (2) Blades , deck is suspended at the corners. Includes deck-mounted anti-scalp wheel(s) to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Cutting Widths: 42" cut Side Discharge
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
- Deck Construction: 11 ga, .120" (3.0 mm) welded steel with 11 ga, .120" (3.0 mm) double welded onto spindle mount areas. Solid 1.0" x .25" (25.4 mm x 6.4 mm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Steel deck housing is 4" (101.6 mm) deep to provide room for high-capacity mowing.
- Cutting Height(s): Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
- Blade(s): (2) Heavy-duty, heat treated, low-lift steel blades. 20.50" x 2.50" x .20"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,100 fpm @ 3600 RPM engine speed.
- Blade Drive: V-belt drive to spindles with electric clutch. Spring tension idler pulleys for extended belt life.
- Spindles: Die cast aluminium housing, 1" (25.4 mm) diameter high carbon steel shafts and sealed bearings.
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Width of Cut: 40.4" (1030 mm)
- Trim Capacity: 1.3" (33 mm) [left side]
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include:
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.