The Super 104 is an affordable wide-area mower with the maneuverability of a zero-turn. Features include Kawasaki FX1000 engine, 104″ cutting width, Hyper-Drive System, Grammer premium suspension seat (standard), simple, service friendly design, and hydraulic wing deck lift. The Super 104 can mow up to 84 acres in 8 hours at 10 mph and will mow where most wide-area mowers cannot.
The Super 104 is an affordable wide-area mower with the maneuverability of a zero-turn. Features include premium Kawasaki engine, 104” cutting width, Hyper-Drive System, Grammer premium suspension seat (standard), simple, service friendly design, and hydraulic wing deck lift. The Super 104 can mow up to 84 acres in 8 hours at 17km/h and will mow where most wide-area mowers cannot.
Stock Code: HU931733EX
ROPS - Folding, supplied with unit
Grammer Premium Suspension Seat with operator isolation
HyperDrive™ Hydro System - industrial grade pumps and motors
SmoothTrak™ steering - responsive precise control
Kawasaki FX1000V premium commercial duty engine
0-17.7 kph (11 mph) top speed - get the job done fast
Hydraulic wing deck lift
Remote air cleaner
104" Rear discharge deck - Wide area cut
45.4 L (12 US gal) fuel capacity
26" Drive and 15" pneumatic caster tyres
Fan forced hydro oil cooler
Commercial duty, sealed deck spindles
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty, canister style air cleaner to extend the service interval for excessive, dirty applications and improved performance.
- Blade(s): (5) Heavy-duty, heat treated, low-lift steel Fusion™ blades 1 x 23.86" x 2.50" x .203" CW cut 1 x 23.86" x 2.50" x .203" CCW cut 1 x 20.50" x 2.50" x .203" CW cut 2 x 20.50" x 2.50" x .203" CW cut
- Blade Drive: Belt drive from engine with electric clutch to centre deck spindle. Belt drive from centre deck outer spindles to each wing. Spring tension idler and large pulleys to extend belt life.
- Blade Tip Speed: 15,800 fpm
- Brakes: In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Automotive-style drum brakes. When steering levers are placed in park position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged.
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Construction: Mainframe is 1.5" x 3.0" x .187" (38 mm x 76.2 mm x 4.7 mm) rectangular steel tubing with internal gusset in frame bend. Drive motors mounted to 7 ga (4.5 mm) welded steel. Front caster wheels mounted with ball bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are .5" (12.7 mm) steel.
- Cooling: Air cooled. Flywheel fan
- Caster Tyres: 15 x 6.0 - 6, rib tread
- Cup Holder: Cup holder moulded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Cutting Height(s): Foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, detent for transport position. Height adjustment in .25” increments from 1.0” to 5.5” (25.4 mm to 139.7 mm, 6 mm increments)
- Cutting Widths: 104" Rear Discharge.
- Deck Construction: Welded steel. Solid 1.5" x .375" (38 mm x 9.5 mm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Gusset style box section reinforces front edges. Reinforcements welded onto spindle mount areas.
- Deck System: Rear-Discharge: 104" cut deck. Free-floating deck using five blades. Centre deck is suspended at the corners, houses three blades and includes five deck mounted adjustable anti-scalp rollers. Two wing decks house one blade each and are attached to the centre deck with pivoting mounts. Outside of wings are suspended with adjustable casters and have one adjustable anti-scalp wheel each.
- Deck Lift: Hydraulic powered deck and wing lift. Raise and lower deck from driver's seat with simple foot-operated deck height switch. Pin for setting height, transport position. Change cutting heights, climb curbs and trailer more easily. Raise and lower deck wings with a hand operated switch on the instrument panel.
- Drive Cooling: Large capacity cooler with 9" (228.6 mm) fan for extended hydraulic life.
- Drive Filter: Internal
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Individual pumps power two direct-drive wheel motors. Hydrostatic system operates on 15W50 Mobil 1 synthetic motor oil. Transmission drive (oil) cooler for increased system life.
- Engine: Kawasaki FX1000V
- HP: 35.0 hp (26.1kW) @ 3600 RPM engine speed
- Final Drive: Direct-drive high-torque wheel motors. One for each drive wheel. Parker TG0360 with hot oil shuttle.
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel (see engine manufacturer's specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 45.4 L (12 US gal)
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type
- Governor: Mechanical
- Ground Speed - Forward: Infinitely variable 0-17.7 kph (0 - 11 mph)
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-12.07 kph (0-7.5 mph)
- Height: 54.00" (1370 mm) With ROPS folded down / 71.5" (1816 mm) With ROPS up.
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Hydraulic Capacity: Oil - 11.36 L (3 US gal)
- Hydraulic Lines: Stainless-steel, high pressure lines with Parker Seal-Lok™ O-Ring face-seal fittings.
- Ignition: Electronic
- Indicators: Hour meter, engine warning light.
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: • Mulch Kits 104": HA117257 - includes wavy mulch blades. • Kit Light: HA110153 • Steering Lever Extension Kit: HA353961 - Steering levers can be adjusted in several ways to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible. • Flasher Kit: HA110469 • Beacon Kit: HA110467 • Gator Mulcher® Blades Centre Deck Use: HP601928 x 1 & HP794230 x 2 • Gator Mulcher® Blades Left Deck Use: HP601929 x 1 • Gator Mulcher® Blades Right Deck Use: HP794867 x 1
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.0 U.S. qt. (1.9 litre) w/filter
- Pumps: Two variable displacement, slipper piston pumps. Each pump powers one drive-wheel. Sauer Danfoss DDC-20
- Pump Drive: B Section V-belt drive from engine crankshaft. Large pulley and idler diameters for longer belt life.
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- PTO Clutch: 250 ft lbs
- ROPS: Standard foldable ROPS with seatbelt.
- Safety Features: Standard foldable ROPS with seat belt. Operator presence system connected to seat, deck clutch and park brake switches. Stabiliser wheels at rear of lawn mower. Discharge chute deflector.
- Seat: Grammer suspension seat with isolator platform.
- Seat Suspension: Standard
- Spindles: Ductile iron casting with steel shafts and sealed ball bearings.
- Steering: SmoothTrak™ twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Starter: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Trim Capacity: 22.0" 558.8 mm) [left side] 22.0" 558.8 mm) [right side]
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius. Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Tyres - Drive: 26 x 12 - 12, turf tread
- Warranty: Hustler Super 104: Residential / Farm Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 5 years or 500 hours - whichever come first***- to the original purchaser only. Pumps & Motors only: 5 years or 500 hours - whichever come first - to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: See engine manufacturer's warranty for details. ***Lifetime against tractor frame breakage and deck front edge being bent into blades - to the original purchaser only. Warranty: Hustler Super 104: Commercial Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 2 years***- to the original purchaser only. Pumps & Motor only: 2 years - to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: See engine manufacturer's warranty for details. ***Lifetime against tractor frame breakage and deck front edge being bent into blades - to the original purchaser only. Warranty: Hustler Super 104: Rental Application Warranty 90 days (no lifetime warranties). Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on our web site or contact our friendly sales team.
- Weight: 1065.9 kg (2350 lbs)
- Width: With wings down: 106.1" (2695 mm) With wings up at gauge wheels: 80.0" (2032 mm) With wings up at deck base: 72.5" (1842 mm)
- Width of Cut: 103.75" (2635 mm)
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 60.3" (1532 mm)
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.