High performance zero-turn with unsurpassed strength, reliability, speed, productivity and a warranty to match. The Super Z® defines what being a commercial mower is all about.
Super Z 60″ Cut
Super Z is in a class of its own; Powered by a Kawasaki FX850 V-Twin engine. It’s built like a tank with welded steel decks and rides like a thoroughbred at a top speed of 22.5 km/h. The drive system is engineered to run at higher PSI levels giving you better handling with industrial grade pumps and motors. One look under the deck reveals the strength and durability of our VX4 technology with this version of the model featuring a side discharge deck option giving you the best-finished appearance to compliment its’ industrial muscle. With professionals in mind, comfort is a high priority. Super Z has a premium seat with suspension and lumbar adjustment. Combine this with semi-pneumatic tyres and you have the most comfortable ride on the best ZTR on the market.
Super Z 60`` Cut
Stock Code: HU938118EX
ROPS - Folding, supplied with unit
Grammer bolstered suspension seat
60" Cut side discharge VX4 Clean-Cut deep deck technology
Fabricated one piece chassis
Kawasaki premium commercial duty V Twin FX850V engine
Remote dual stage canister air cleaner
45.4 L (12 US gal) fuel capacity
Drive System - industrial grade pumps and motors
21cc HydroGear PY pumps and Parker TG310 wheel motors
Fan forced hydro oil cooler
24" Drive and 13" pneumatic caster tyres
0-22.5 kph (0-14 mph) to get the job done fast
SmoothTrak steering - responsive precise control
Very high blade tip speed for beautiful cut - 18,630 fpm
Commercial duty, sealed deck spindles
Standard hour meter
- Engine: Kawasaki FX850V
- HP: 27.0 hp (20.1kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Starter: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Ignition: Electronic
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications for current rating)
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.5 U.S. qt. (2.4 litre) w/filter
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 45.4 L (12 US gal)
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty, canister style air cleaner to extend the service interval for excessive, dirty applications and improved performance.
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Governor: Mechanical
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Individual pumps power two direct-drive wheel motors.
- Pumps: Two variable displacement, 21cc pumps. Each pump powers one drive-wheel. Hydro Gear PY Pumps
- Pump Drive: B Section V-belt drive from engine crankshaft. Large pulley and idler diameters for longer belt life.
- Hydraulic Lines: Stainless-steel, high pressure lines with Parker Seal-Lok O-Ring face-seal fittings.
- Drive Cooling: Transmission drive (oil) cooler for increased system life. Large capacity cooler with 9" (228 mm) fan for extended hydraulic life.
- Drive Filter: Internal
- Final Drive: Direct-drive high-torque wheel motors. One for each drive wheel. Parker TG310 with hot oil shuttle.
- Ground Speed - Forward: Infinitely variable 0-22.5 kph (0 - 14 mph)
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-12.1 kph (0-7.5 mph)
- Steering: SmoothTrak twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius. Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels
- Brakes: In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Automotive-style drum brakes. When steering levers are placed in neutral position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged.
- Tyres - Front: 13 x 6.5 - 6, smooth
- Tyres - Drive: 24 x 12 - 12, turf tread
- Weight: 685 kg (1511 lbs)
- Safety Features: Standard foldable ROPS with seat belt. Operator presence system connected to seat, deck clutch and park brake switches. Stabiliser wheels at rear of lawn mower. Discharge chute deflector.
- Seat: Grammer bolstered suspension seat.
- Construction: Mainframe is 1.5" x 3.0" x .187" (38 mm x 76.2 mm x 4.7 mm) rectangular steel tubing with internal gusset in frame bend. Drive motors mounted to 7 ga (4.5 mm) welded steel. Front caster wheels mounted with ball bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are 1/2" (12.7 mm) fabricated steel.
- Hour Meter: Standard
- ROPS: Standard foldable ROPS with seatbelt.
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Cup Holder: Cup holder moulded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Height: 54.00" (1370 mm) With ROPS folded down / 71.5" (1816 mm) With ROPS up.
- Overall Length: 84.5" (2146 mm)
- Width: 66" (1676 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 57" (1447.8 mm)
- Deck System: Side-Discharge: 60" cut VX4. Free-floating deck using three blades with centre blade to the front. Mower deck is suspended at the corners. Includes three standard deck-mounted rollers to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Cutting Widths: 60" cut Side Discharge
- Deck Lift: Raise and lower deck from the driver's seat with a simple foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, transport position. Change cutting heights, climbing curbs and trailer more easily.
- Deck Construction: Welded steel 11 ga. + 11 ga. + 7 ga. (3mm x 3 mm x 4.6mm). Solid 1.5" x .375" (38 mm x 9.5 mm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Commercial-style box-section reinforced front edge. Reinforcements 11 ga. doubler + 7 ga. tripler (3mm x 4.6 mm) steel welded onto spindle mount areas. High density, rubberised discharge chute.
- Cutting Height(s): Foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, detent for transport position. Height adjustment in 1/4" increments from 1.0" to 5.5" (25.4 mm to 139.7 mm, 6 mm increments)
- Blade(s): (3) Heavy-duty blades 20.5" x 3.00" x .25"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,630 fpm
- Blade Drive: Single V-belt drive from engine with electric clutch to all three spindles. Spring tension idler and large pulleys to extend belt life.
- Spindles: Ductile iron casting with steel shafts and sealed ball bearings.
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Mulch Kit 60": HA113722 - includes wavy mulch blades. The versatile Hustler mowing decks can side -discharge or mulch. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. Grass Catcher 54”/ 60" : HA935478 - 3 bag catcher [*must order (1) adapter kit below to complete 932467]. Easy-on, easy-off hopper assemblies. Catcher Adapter Kit 60": HA113903 Hydraulic Deck Lift: HA113932 Kit Light:54”/ 60" : HA110153 Steering Lever Extension Kit: HA353961 - Steering levers can be adjusted in several ways to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible. Flex Forks: HA603167 [2 forks] Rear Anti-Scalp (single) 60": HA113910 Rear Anti-Scalp (dual) 60" deck: HA113911 Semi-Pneumatic tyre 13 x 6.5 - 6: HA789537
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.