We designed the X-ONE™ mainframe with heavy-gauge rectangular tubing for strength. Then we narrowed the body, allowing the X-ONE to carry three different deck sizes to meet any user’s needs. With a top speed of 17.7 kph, the X-ONE makes quick work of the largest jobs. With VX4™ deck technology and SmoothTrak™ Steering, you get an ultra-clean cut and the famous Hustler feel, unparalleled in the zero-turn industry. With the perfect combination of power and versatility, the X-ONE can do it all.
X-one™ 60″ Cut
We designed the X-ONE mainframe with heavy-gauge rectangular tubing for strength. Then we narrowed the body, allowing the X-ONE to carry three different deck sizes to meet any user's needs. With a top speed of 17.7 kph, the X-ONE makes quick work of the largest jobs. With VX4 deck technology and SmoothTrak Steering, you get an ultra-clean cut and the famous Hustler feel, unparalleled in the zero-turn industry. With the perfect combination of power and versatility, the X-ONE can do it all.
X-one™ 60`` Cut
Stock Code: HU934836EX
ROPS - Folding, supplied with unit
Full suspension seat as standard
60" Cut side discharge deep decks with VX4 technology
Fabricated one piece chassis
Kawasaki V Twin FX850V engine
Remote heavy duty canister air cleaner
39.00 L (10.3 US gal) fuel capacity
Commercial piston pumps and separate drive motors
24" Drive and 13" caster tyres
0-17.7 kph (0-11 mph) to get the job done fast
SmoothTrak steering with patented automatic park brake system
Very high blade tip speed for beautiful cut - 18,410 fpm
Commercial duty, sealed deck spindles
Standard hour meter
- Engine: Kawasaki FX850V
- HP: 27.0 hp (20.1 kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Starter: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Ignition: Electronic
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications for current rating)
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.1 U.S. qt. (2.0 litre) w/filter
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 39.00 L (10.3 US gal)
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty, dual stage canister style air cleaner to extend the service interval for excessive, dirty applications and improved performance.
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Governor: Mechanical
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Individual pumps power two direct-drive wheel motors.
- Pumps: Two variable displacement, axial piston type. Each pump powers one drive-wheel motor. 12cc Hydro-Gear PK pumps with cooling fans.
- Pump Drive: V-belt drive from engine crankshaft
- Hydraulic Lines: Stainless-steel, high pressure lines with Parker Seal-Lok O-Ring face-seal fittings.
- Drive Cooling: Pump mounted fans.
- Drive Filter: Internal
- Final Drive: Direct-drive high-torque wheel motors. One for each drive wheel. Parker TF0240
- Ground Speed - Forward: Infinitely variable 0-17.7 kph (0 - 11 mph)
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-9.7 kph (0-6 mph)
- Steering: SmoothTrak twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius .Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels
- Brakes: "In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Automotive-style drum brakes. When steering levers are placed in park position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged."
- Caster Tyres: 13 x 6.5 - 6
- Tyres - Drive: 24 x 12 - 12, turf tread
- Weight: 571 kg (1260 lbs)
- Safety Features: Standard foldable ROPS with seat belt. Operator presence system connected to seat, deck clutch and park brake switches. Stabiliser wheels at rear of lawn mower. Discharge chute deflector.
- Seat: Premium moulded vinyl full suspension seat with armrests. Fore and aft sliding adjustment.
- Construction: Mainframe is 1.5" x 2.0" x .188" (38 mm x 50.8 mm x 4.7 mm) rectangular steel tubing. Front caster wheels mounted with sealed ball bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are fabricated 1/2" (12.7 mm) steel.
- Hour Meter: Standard
- ROPS: Certified, 2-post, foldable ROPS with se
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Cup Holder: Cup holder moulded into the left side fuel tank.
- Height: 53.00" (1333.5 mm) With ROPS folded / 71.25" (1724.7 mm) With ROPS up.
- Overall Length: 83.25" (2114.5 mm)
- Width: 66" (1676.4 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 54" (1371.6 mm)
- Deck System: Side-Discharge: 60" cut VX4. Free-floating deck using three blades with centre blade to the front. Includes 3 deck-mounted rollers to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Cutting Widths: 60" cut Side Discharge
- Deck Lift: Raise and lower deck from the driver's seat with a simple foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, transport position. Change cutting heights, climbing curbs and trailer more easily.
- Deck Construction: Welded steel 11 ga. + 7 ga. (3mm x 4.6mm). Solid 1.5" x .375" (38 mm x 9.5 mm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Commercial-style box-section reinforced front edge. Reinforcements 11 ga. doubler + 7 ga. tripler (3mm x 4.6 mm) steel welded onto spindle mount areas. High density, rubberised discharge chute.
- Cutting Height(s): "Foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, detent for transport position. Height adjustment in .25" increments from 1.0" to 5.5" (25.4 mm to 139.7 mm, .6 cm increments) "
- Blade(s): (3) Heavy-duty, blades 20.5" x 2.5" x .20"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,410 fpm
- Blade Drive: Single V-belt drive from engine with electric clutch to all three spindles. Spring tension idler and large pulleys to extend belt life.
- Spindles: Ductile iron casting with steel shafts and sealed ball bearings.
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Optional Accessories: "Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Mulch Kit 60": HA113722 - includes wavy mulch blades. The versatile Hustler mowing decks can side -discharge or mulch. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. Grass Catcher 48" / 54" / 60": HA932475 - 3 bag catcher [*must order (1) adapter kit below to complete 932475]. Easy-on, easy-off hopper assemblies. Catcher Adapter Kit 60": HA113902 Kit Hitch: HA114324 Kit Light: 48" / 54" / 60": HA110153 Steering Lever Extension Kit: HA353961 - Steering levers can be adjusted in several ways to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible. Flex Forks: HA603162 [2 forks] Seat Suspension Kit: HA600197 Rear Anti-Scalp (single) 48" / 54" / 60": HA113910 Rear Anti Scalp (Dual) 60": HA113911 Semi-Pneumatic tyre 13 x 6.5 - 6: HA789537"
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.