A brushcutter that delivers exceptional performance no matter what your cutting needs. Packed with loads of quality features including a powerful 30.1 cc engine, a turbo gearbox and the ingenious "Reverse Start" assisted start system make this unit a very popular choice for many contractors and landowners alike.
Stock Code: MUBC3021H-RS
Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: giving a longer life than a standard engine
Reverse Start: only requires one-third the effort to start
Four Bearing Gear Case: runs smoother and longer under commercial applications
Anti-Vibration System: significantly reduces operator fatigue
Solid Steel Shaft: precision manufactured for optimal performance
Durable bronze bushings: reduce vibrations and power loss
Delivers exceptional performance no matter what your cutting needs are
Commercial quality 4" M-Twist easy load tap and go trimmer head
Blade capable - blade included
Pro dual harness
Made in Japan
- Engine (cc): 30.1 cc
- Output: 1.1 kW
- Carburettor: Diaphragm Type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 1 Litre
- Cylinder Liner: Chrome impregnated
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil - Reverse Start.
- Dry Weight: 6 kg Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: MARUYAMA 1 Litre two stroke oil: MUOIL1002 MARUYAMA 5 Litre two stroke oil: MUOIL5002 MARUYAMA 20 Litre two stroke oil: MUOIL2002
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2020 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.