A high torque light weight commercial edger featuring a heavy duty 8" blade, open sheild design, and a simple depth adjustment.
Stock Code: MUED2600-RS
A high torque light weight commercial edger.
Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: MARUYAMA commercial handheld products feature chrome impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
Reverse Start: An assisted start system which only requires about one-third the effort of a conventional starter system when the rope is pulled.
Four Bearing Gear Head Case: MARUYAMA edgers are manufactured with a quality bearing gear head case allowing them to run smoother and longer under tougher working conditions.
Anti-Vibration System: A high and low frequency vibration dampening system which significantly reduces operator fatigue.
Fully adjustable cutting depth.
8" (200 mm) steel edger blade.
Made in Japan
- Engine (cc): 25.4 cc
- Output: 1.0 kW
- Carburettor: Diaphragm Type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 600 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Chrome impregnated
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil - Reverse Start
- Dry Weight: () 5.4 kg
- Blade(s): 8" (200 mm)
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: MARUYAMA 1 Litre two stroke oil: MUOIL1002 MARUYAMA 5 Litre two stroke oil: MUOIL5002 MARUYAMA 20 Litre two stroke oil: MUOIL2002 Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.