Stock Code: MUED2600-RS
A high torque light weight commercial edger.
Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: MARUYAMA commercial handheld products feature chrome impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
Reverse Start: An assisted start system which only requires about one-third the effort of a conventional starter system when the rope is pulled.
Four Bearing Gear Head Case: MARUYAMA edgers are manufactured with a quality bearing gear head case allowing them to run smoother and longer under tougher working conditions.
Anti-Vibration System: A high and low frequency vibration dampening system which significantly reduces operator fatigue.
Fully adjustable cutting depth.
8" (200 mm) steel edger blade.
Made in Japan
- Blade(s): 8" (200 mm)
- Carburettor: Diaphragm Type
- Cylinder Liner: Chrome impregnated
- Dry Weight: 5.4 kg
- Engine (cc): 25.4 cc
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Capacity: 600 ml
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Ignition: Electronic
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: • MARUYAMA 1 Litre two stroke oil: MUOIL1002 • MARUYAMA 5 Litre two stroke oil: MUOIL5002 • MARUYAMA 20 Litre two stroke oil: MUOIL2002 • Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE
- Output: 1.0 kW
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Starter: Recoil - Reverse Start
- Warranty: Residential / Domestic Use Limited Warranty 5 Years Domestic Warranty - Conditions apply. Basic warranty = 2 years from date of purchase* - to the original purchaser only. * For domestic use only this period is extended for a further 3 years on a parts only basis for engine crankshaft, main bearings, piston, piston rings, needle roller bearings, cylinder and ignition coils provided MARUYAMA 2 stroke oil has been used exclusively during the warranty period. Commercial Use Limited Warranty 2 years from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. Hire & Rental Application Limited Warranty 3 months from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on our web site or contact our friendly sales team.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.