HT236DLSV-R 30″ Hedge Trimmer
A light weight, high performance machine for the demanding professional user. With all of the innovative and quality features you would expect from Maruyama this unit will give the professional commercial operator many years of reliable service.
Stock Code: MUHT236DLSV-R
Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: MARUYAMA commercial handheld products feature chrome impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
Reverse Start: An assisted start system which only requires about one-third the effort of a conventional starter system when the rope is pulled.
High blade speed.
30" (750 mm) Double sided blades.
The induction hardened chrome steel blades are polish ground sharpened on all three cutting surfaces for a cleaner cut.
Rotating rear handle: Adjusts through 180o, five separate handle positions giving maximum flexibility of cutting angle.
Full anti-vibration system.
Designed for the commercial operator.
Maruyama blade connecting rods are twice as thick and manufactured from heavier gauge and higher quality steel than many other hedge trimmers on the market.
Maruyama clutches are manufactured from die cast Zamak with bonded fibrous linings for significantly reduced heat build-up and extremely long life.
Made in Japan
- Output: 0.8 kW
- Displacement: 22.5cc
- Carburettor: Diaphragm type
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 400 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Chrome impregnated
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil starter - Reverse Start
- Blade Length: 30" (750 mm) Double Sided
- Dry Weight: () 5.4 kgs
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: MARUYAMA 1 Litre two stroke oil: MUOIL1002 MARUYAMA 5 Litre two stroke oil: MUOIL5002 MARUYAMA 20 Litre two stroke oil: MUOIL2002 Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.