MAG500RS Earth Auger
A high torque, high powered state-of -the-art 49.9 cc engine built into a robust frame which is extremely portable and designed for one man operation makes this earth auger one of the most versatile on the market. Ideal for various types of fencing jobs or planting trees, this lightweight high powered one man unit which accepts four different auger sizes will prove a valuable addition to your tool kit.
MAG500RS Earth Auger
Stock Code: MUMAG500RS
Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: MARUYAMA commercial handheld products feature chrome impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
Reverse Start: An assisted start system which only requires about one-third the effort of a conventional starter system when the rope is pulled.
Worm gear transmission.
Augers which are sold separately are available in 4", 6", 8" and 10"
Engine protection frame and handle system.
Made in Japan
- Engine (cc): 49.9 cc
- Output: 2.1 kW
- Carburettor: Diaphragm Type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 1.0 Litre
- Cylinder Liner: Chrome impregnated
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil - Reverse Start
- Dry Weight: () 10 kg (without auger)
- Transmission: Worm gears
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: 4" Auger bit: P3206-52200 6" Auger bit: P3206-52300 8" Auger bit: P3202-52400 10" Auger bit: P3202-52500 MARUYAMA 1 Litre two stroke oil: MUOIL1002 MARUYAMA 5 Litre two stroke oil: MUOIL5002 MARUYAMA 20 Litre two stroke oil: MUOIL2002 Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.