MCV3100TS Top Handle Chainsaw
A light weight compact high powerted top handle chainsaw, fitted with an automatic chain tensioning system.
MCV3100TS Top Handle Chainsaw
Stock Code: MUMCV3100TS
Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: MARUYAMA commercial handheld products feature chrome impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
Reverse Start: An assisted start system which only requires about one-third the effort of a conventional starter system when the rope is pulled.
Compact balanced geometry and minimal weight makes the job of the operator much easier, reducing the physical effort required and extending times between rest breaks.
12" Guide bar
3/8" Low profile pitch chain.
A primer which facilitates starting even in the harshest climates.
Throttle trigger safety lock out.
Full anti-vibration system.
- Air Filter: Air cooled.
- Blade Length: Recoil - Reverse Start
- Blade Holder: Electronic
- Charging System: Chrome impregnated
- Controls: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: • MARUYAMA 1 Litre two stroke oil: MUOIL1002 • MARUYAMA 5 Litre two stroke oil: MUOIL5002 • MARUYAMA 20 Litre two stroke oil: MUOIL2002 • Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE • Chainsaw chaps - large: PCSCHAPS-L • Chainsaw chaps - medium: PCSCHAPS-M • Chainsaw chaps - small: PCSCHAPS-S
- Cutting Width: 180 ml
- Cylinder: Two Stroke
- Cylinder Liner: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Drive System: Centrifugal clutch and sprocket
- Dry Weight: 3.1 kg (Powerhead only)
- Engine (cc): 31 cc
- Fuel Capacity: Diaphragm type
- Ignition: 240 ml
- Kit consists of: 12
- Optional Accessories: Chainsaw - Top Handle,
- Output: 1.1 kW
- Pitch: 3/8" Low profile
- Please Note: © Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd. 2017. All rights reserved.
- Safety Features: MARUYAMA
- Warranty: Residential / Domestic Use Limited Warranty 5 Years Domestic Warranty - Conditions apply. Basic warranty = 2 years from date of purchase* - to the original purchaser only. * For domestic use only this period is extended for a further 3 years on a parts only basis for engine crankshaft, main bearings, piston, piston rings, needle roller bearings, cylinder and ignition coils provided MARUYAMA 2 stroke oil has been used exclusively during the warranty period. Commercial Use Limited Warranty 2 years from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. Hire & Rental Application Limited Warranty 3 months from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on our web site or contact our friendly sales team.
- Wheel Bearing Type: Chain Brake, Throttle trigger safety lockout,
- Wheel Size: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.