Stock Code: MUMS0735W
Easy Start Engine: Allows the operator to start the unit while on their back.
Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: MARUYAMA commercial products feature chrome impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
25 Litre Chemical Tank: Ergonomically designed so that the chemical tank angle varies with the operators movement.
Fully adjustable harness.
Maruyama twin piston pump. Maximum Pressure 2.5 MPa / 360 PSI
Suction: 7.1 Litres/minute
Made in Japan
- Carburettor: Diaphragm Type
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Cylinder Liner: Chrome impregnated
- Displacement: 22.5 cc
- Dry Weight: 8.8 kg
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Capacity: 800 ml
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Ignition: Electronic
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: • MARUYAMA 1 Litre two stroke oil: MUOIL1002 • MARUYAMA 5 Litre two stroke oil: MUOIL5002 • MARUYAMA 20 Litre two stroke oil: MUOIL2002 • Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE
- Output: 0.8 kW
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Starter: Recoil
- Warranty: Residential / Domestic Use Limited Warranty 5 Years Domestic Warranty - Conditions apply. Basic warranty = 2 years from date of purchase* - to the original purchaser only. * For domestic use only this period is extended for a further 3 years on a parts only basis for engine crankshaft, main bearings, piston, piston rings, needle roller bearings, cylinder and ignition coils provided MARUYAMA 2 stroke oil has been used exclusively during the warranty period. Commercial Use Limited Warranty 2 years from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. Hire & Rental Application Limited Warranty 3 months from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on our web site or contact our friendly sales team.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.