A powerhouse unit built for the contractor. Lighweight, well balanced and packed with quality features.
Stock Code: MUBC2600-RS
Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: MARUYAMA commercial handheld products feature chrome impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
Reverse Start: An assisted start system which only requires about one-third the effort of a conventional starter system when the rope is pulled.
Four Bearing Gear Case: MARUYAMA trimmers and brushcutters are manufactured with a four bearing gear case allowing them to run smoother and longer under commercial applications.
Anti-Vibration System: All MARUYAMA brushcutters and trimmers run a high and low frequency vibration dampening system which significantly reduces operator fatigue.
Powerhead and front handle anti-vibration.
Solid Steel Shaft: MARUYAMA drive shafts are precision manufactured from solid steel and polished for optimal performance. Also durable bronze bushings reduce vibrations and power loss.
Turbo Gearbox: 2:1 gear reduction giving 31.5% more torque than conventional gear cases.
A powerhouse unit designed for the contractor
Commercial quality 4" M-Twist easy load tap and go trimmer head.
Single shoulder strap harness.
Made in Japan
- Engine (cc): 25.4 cc
- Output: 1.0 kW
- Carburettor: Diaphragm Type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 600 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Chrome impregnated
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil - Reverse Start
- Dry Weight: () 4.8 kg
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: MARUYAMA 1 Litre two stroke oil: MUOIL1002 MARUYAMA 5 Litre two stroke oil: MUOIL5002 MARUYAMA 20 Litre two stroke oil: MUOIL2002 Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.