You might need to trim borders, tidy your garden or clear undergrowth: for each one of these tasks you can always find just the right Oleo-Mac Brushcutter. With the technical specifications best suited to the job in hand Oleo-Mac Brushcutters are fitted with specially designed engines, characterised by high torque even at low RPM. Also worthy of mention are the self-lubricating bushings and ergonomic handles designed to provide maximum operator comfort; additional features such as the oversize clutch, stee l drive shaft and forged steel crankshaft make these machines a safe, dependable and durable workmate. Lightweight and easy to use, these Brushcutters represent the best value in price and offer renowned Oleo-Mac high quality and durability.
Stock Code: OMUBC300T
Powerhead and handle anti-vibration system.
Throttle trigger safety lock out.
Air filter with paper element protects the engine when used in dusty environments
and guarantees lower maintenance and longer life.
Forged steel crankshaft and twin ring piston guarantee a longer working life.
Ergonomically designed for maximum comfort during use.
Solid steel drive shaft with self-lubricating bearings designed to minimize
vibrations for greater operator comfort.
Gear head features new bevel drive attached by M10 male thread: improved strength
and simpler removal / replacement of cutting tool.
Commercial quality 5" Load and Go trimmer head.
Blade capable - three tooth metal tri blade included.
- Engine (cc): 30.0 cc
- Output: 1.5 hp (1.1 kW)
- Air Filter: Paper panel filter
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Carburettor: Diaphragm Type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 580 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Grip: Bull Handle - Handle
- Dry Weight: () 6.3 kg
- Cutting System: 5" Bump feed Load & Go nylon head
- Blade(s): Blade capable - three tooth metal tri blade included.
- Optional Accessories: "Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Oleo-Mac 1 Litre two stroke oil: OMOIL1002 Oleo-Mac 5 Litre two stroke oil: OMOIL5002 Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE"
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.