Models for commercial users designed to provide an excellent ratio between high performance and low weight. Ideal for people who need to handle intensive and continuous work, this brushcutter guarantees consistently high output even under strain and in difficult conditions. The ruggedness of the engine ensures high efficiency and constant quality at all times.
Stock Code: OMUBC350T
Powerhead and handle anti-vibration system.
Throttle trigger safety lock out.
Air filter with paper element protects the engine when used in dusty environments and guarantees lower maintenance and longer life.
Forged steel crankshaft and twin ring piston guarantee a longer working life.
Ergonomically designed for maximum comfort during use.
Solid steel drive shaft with self-lubricating bearings designed to minimize vibrations for greater operator comfort.
Gear head features new bevel drive attached by M10 male thread: improved strength and simpler removal / replacement of cutting tool.
Commercial quality Load and Go trimmer head.
Blade capable - three tooth metal tri blade included.
- Engine (cc): 36.3cc
- Output: 1.9 hp (1.4 kW)
- Air Filter: Paper panel filter
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Carburettor: Diaphragm Type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 600 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Grip: Bull Handle - Handlebars
- Dry Weight: () 7.7 kg
- Cutting System: Load & Go head with 3.00 mm dia. line
- Blade(s): Blade capable - three tooth metal tri blade included.
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Oleo-Mac 1 Litre two stroke oil: OMOIL1002 Oleo-Mac 5 Litre two stroke oil: OMOIL5002 Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.