Models for commercial users designed to provide an excellent ratio between high performance and low weight. Ideal for people who need to handle intensive and continuous work, this brushcutter guarantees consistently high output even under strain and in difficult conditions. The ruggedness of the engine ensures high efficiency and constant quality at all times.
Stock Code: OMUBC350T
Powerhead and handle anti-vibration system
Throttle trigger safety lock out
Air filter with paper element: guarantees lower maintenance & longer life
Forged steel crankshaft & twin ring piston: guarantees a longer working life
Ergonomically designed for maximum comfort during use
Solid steel drive shaft with self-lubricating bearings: minimize vibrations
Gear head features new bevel drive: improved strength
Simpler removal / replacement of cutting tool
Commercial quality Load and Go trimmer head
Blade capable: three tooth metal tri blade included
- Engine (cc): 36.3cc
- Output: 1.9 hp (1.4 kW)
- Air Filter: Paper panel filter
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Carburettor: Diaphragm Type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 600 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Grip: Bull Handle - Handlebars
- Dry Weight: 7.7 kg
- Cutting System: Load & Go head with 3.00 mm dia. line
- Blade(s): Blade capable - three tooth metal tri blade included.
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Oleo-Mac 1 Litre two stroke oil: OMOIL1002 Oleo-Mac 5 Litre two stroke oil: OMOIL5002 Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.