Oleo-Mac chainsaws come in a full range of models designed to offer the right solution to individual requirements. Pruning, felling, lopping: Oleo-Mac offers models with different specifications to suit the job at hand. Every chainsaw in the range is characterised by top quality, reliable performance, easy use and maintenance. Furthermore, the engine's low consumption and linear torque-speed response ensure premium performance even during extended periods of continuous duty.
Stock Code: OMU962
20" Guide bar.
3/8" Standard pitch chain.
Twin ring piston for reduced wear and longer life.
A primer which facilitates starting even in the harshest climates.
Throttle trigger safety lock out.
Full anti-vibration system.
Aluminium oil pump: ensures zero flow with engine idling and long, durable service.
- Engine (cc): 61.5 cc
- Output: 4.7 hp (3.5 kW)
- Cooling: Air cooled.
- Carburettor: Diaphragm type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 700 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Decompressor: Yes
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Oil Capacity: 350 ml
- Drive System: Centrifugal clutch and sprocket
- Dry Weight: () 5.5 kg (Powerhead only)
- Bar Length: 20
- Chain Type: 3/8"
- Safety Features: Chain Brake, Throttle trigger lockout,
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Oleo-Mac 1 Litre two stroke oil: OMOIL1002 Oleo-Mac 5 Litre two stroke oil: OMOIL5002 Oleo-Mac 1 Litre bar & chain oil: OMOIL1005 Oleo-Mac 4 Litre bar & chain oil: OMOIL4005 Oleo-Mac 20 Litre bar & chain oil: OMOIL2005 Oleo-Mac Chainsaw helmet: OMUHELMET Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE Chainsaw chaps - large: PCSCHAPS-L Chainsaw chaps - medium: PCSCHAPS-M Chainsaw chaps - small: PCSCHAPS-S
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.