GS260 Top Handle Chainsaw
Oleo-Mac chainsaws come in a full range of models designed to offer the right solution to individual requirements. Pruning, felling, lopping: Oleo-Mac offers models with different specifications to suit the job at hand. Every chainsaw in the range is characterised by top quality, reliable performance, easy use and maintenance. Furthermore, the engine's low consumption and linear torque-speed response ensure premium performance even during extended periods of continuous duty.
GS260 Top Handle Chainsaw
Stock Code: OMUGS260
10" Guide bar.
3/8" Low profile pitch chain.
A primer which facilitates starting even in the harshest climates.
Throttle trigger safety lock out.
Full anti-vibration system.
Innovative shock-absorbing handles: prevents the carburettor being exposed to vibration and guarantees a particularly stable fuel burn, allowing easy operation at any angle.
Compact balanced geometry and minimal weight make the job of the operator much easier, reducing the physical effort required and extending times between rest breaks.
Easy-on starting system - ensures any user can get the machine running simply and effortlessly, with a minimal number of pulls on the cord.
The filter cover can be opened without tools for greatly simplified maintenance.
Oil pump with adjustable flow allows variation of lubricant flow to suit operating conditions (consistency of wood, weather, oil type).
Lateral chain tensioner, allowing the operator to adjust the chain tension swiftly, even in tricky positions.
The new chain guard assembly design minimises clogging due to shavings, thus reducing the frequency of cleaning.
- Engine (cc): 25.4 cc
- Output: 1.2 hp (0.9 kW)
- Cooling: Air cooled.
- Carburettor: Diaphragm type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 230 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil (Easy-on starting system)
- Oil Capacity: 160 ml
- Drive System: Centrifugal clutch and sprocket
- Dry Weight: () 2.8 kg (Powerhead only)
- Bar Length: 10
- Chain Type: 3/8" Low profile
- Safety Features: Chain Brake, Throttle trigger lockout,
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Oleo-Mac 1 Litre two stroke oil: OMOIL1002 Oleo-Mac 5 Litre two stroke oil: OMOIL5002 Oleo-Mac 1 Litre bar & chain oil: OMOIL1005 Oleo-Mac 4 Litre bar & chain oil: OMOIL4005 Oleo-Mac 20 Litre bar & chain oil: OMOIL2005 Oleo-Mac Chainsaw helmet: OMUHELMET Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE Chainsaw chaps - large: PCSCHAPS-L Chainsaw chaps - medium: PCSCHAPS-M Chainsaw chaps - small: PCSCHAPS-S
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.