Multi-tool Hedge Trimmer Attachment
Fully articulated head adjustable through 12 positions from 0° to 180°, allows you to change the angle of the blades to match your needs.
MULTI-TOOL Hedge Trimmer Attachment
Stock Code: EFU61379120
500 mm Double sided blades
Fully articulated head adjustable through 12 positions from 0 - 180 degrees, allows you to change the angle of the blades to match your needs.
The 900 mm shaft (total length) enables the operator to trim hedges up to 3 metres high.
Tool free quick release coupling - for quick attachment changes.
Lighweight and easy to use.
Ideal for use with the extension attachment (sold separately) to increase the length of the drive tube in order to reach taller hedges and branches.
- Fits: efco EFUDS2400D Multi-Tool and Oleo-Mac OMUBC240D Multi-Tool powerheads.
- Blade(s): 500 mm double sided blades, fully articulated head adjustable through 12 positions from 0 - 180 degrees.
- Blade Pitch: 35 mm
- Weight: 2.5 kg (hedgetrimmer attachment) / 6.5 kg (complete unit with powerhead attached)
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Shaft extension 750 mm: EFU61379140 (recommended for use with pruner and hedgetrimmer attachments to reach taller hedges and branches.)
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.