Powerful professional class tools for cutting asphalt, concrete and metals. Designed specifically for professional users, these machines are equipped with every available leading-edge solution able to guarantee high performance, long-term reliability and maximum operator comfort. Suitably proportioned filter systems designed especially to protect the engine even in the most hostile and dust-laden environments. Ergonomic designed – all main controls readily accessible.
Oleo-Mac Power Cutters - Powerful professional class tools for cutting asphalt, concrete and metals.Designed specif
- Cylinder with decompressor giving smoother start with reduced mechanical stress.
- Twin ring piston.
- Innovative multilayer filtering system (foam + paper + nylon): the carburettor receives only clean air, purged entirely of dust.
- Ergonomic handle assembly isolated from the engine by six rubber antivibration mounts, rendering the machine more stable and manageable.
- Palm-operated safety switch to prevent accidental throttling, all controls located immediately to hand.
- The carburettor has a compensator designed to maintain a steady air/fuel ratio, ensuring constant efficiency of the machine and longer maintenance intervals.
- Aluminium cutter arm and disc guard make the machine lighter and more manageable. Cutter arm reversible through 180deg, allowing operation close to walls.
- 14" (350 mm) Cutting head.
- Small wheels fitted beneath front handle as standard.
- Water cooling kit is included in box as standard - Keeps disc constantly wet eliminating dust and prolonging disc life.
- Combination spanner.
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.