Oleo-Mac Polesaws designed for lopping and trimming branches overhead without the need for ladders or mechanical access systems, or when working on uneven or sloping ground.
Stock Code: OMUPPX271
Extends up to 3.8 metres (no tools required) to cut 5 metres above ground
Saw head adjustable through 5 positions 0deg to 90deg
Delivers top performance in any operating position
Aluminium engine shroud affording superior mechanical strength
Professional type oiler ensures constant lubrication of the bar and chain
12" Guide bar
3/8" Low profile pitch chain, 44DL
A primer which facilitates starting even in the harshest climates
Throttle trigger safety lock out
- Engine (cc): 27.0 cc
- Output: 1.3 hp (1.0 kW)
- Cooling: Air cooled.
- Carburettor: Diaphragm type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 600 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Oil Capacity: 184 ml
- Dry Weight: 7.4 kg
- Bar Length: 12"
- Chain Type: 3/8" Low profile, 44DL
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Oleo-Mac 1 Litre two stroke oil: OMOIL1002 Oleo-Mac 5 Litre two stroke oil: OMOIL5002 Oleo-Mac 1 Litre bar & chain oil: OMOIL1005 Oleo-Mac 4 Litre bar & chain oil: OMOIL4005 Oleo-Mac 20 Litre bar & chain oil: OMOIL2005 Oleo-Mac Chainsaw helmet: OMUHELMET Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE Chainsaw chaps - large: PCSCHAPS-L Chainsaw chaps - medium: PCSCHAPS-M Chainsaw chaps - small: PCSCHAPS-S
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.