Oleo-Mac Polesaws designed for lopping and trimming branches overhead without the need for ladders or mechanical access systems, or when working on uneven or sloping ground.
Stock Code: OMUPPX271
Thanks to the telescopic pole extending up to 3.8 metres (no tools required) the
PPX271 will make cuts 5 metres above ground.
With the saw head also adjustable through 5 intermediate positions from 0deg -
90deg, this is a market leading pruner unique in its class, delivering top
performance in any operating position and giving a better view of the cutting area.
Aluminium engine shroud affording superior mechanical strength.
Professional type oiler ensures constant lubrication of the bar and chain.
12" Guide bar.
3/8" Low profile pitch chain.
A primer which facilitates starting even in the harshest climates.
Throttle trigger lock out.
- Engine (cc): 27.0 cc
- Output: 1.3 hp (1.0 kW)
- Cooling: Air cooled.
- Carburettor: Diaphragm type
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 600 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil
- Oil Capacity: 184 ml
- Dry Weight: () 7.4 kg
- Bar Length: 12"
- Chain Type: 3/8" Low profile
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Oleo-Mac 1 Litre two stroke oil: OMOIL1002 Oleo-Mac 5 Litre two stroke oil: OMOIL5002 Oleo-Mac 1 Litre bar & chain oil: OMOIL1005 Oleo-Mac 4 Litre bar & chain oil: OMOIL4005 Oleo-Mac 20 Litre bar & chain oil: OMOIL2005 Oleo-Mac Chainsaw helmet: OMUHELMET Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE Chainsaw chaps - large: PCSCHAPS-L Chainsaw chaps - medium: PCSCHAPS-M Chainsaw chaps - small: PCSCHAPS-S
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.