WP-30 Water Pump
Characterised by a high head-to-flow ratio, this pump offers maximum flexibility under any operating conditions, and optimum efficiency even with long suction runs.
WP-30 Water Pump
Stock Code: OMUWP300
Compact shape and design for easy operation on a variety of jobs.
The WP300 is extremely light.
New model ensures lower fuel consumption (approximately 15% less than equivalent models).
The high flow rate and extended work cycle allow these pumps to offer top-quality, non-stop performance.
Steel crankshaft and piston with 2 rings guarantee prolonged service life.
Primer bulb makes it easy to start in all weather conditions.
Multifunction control with on/off function and engine speed control.
Muffler with a catalytic converter and sound absorbent material to minimise emissions and to help reduce noise.
Easy maintenance with a snap-fit air filter.
- Carburettor: Diaphragm Type
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Dry Weight: 5.5 kg
- Engine (cc): 30 cc
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Capacity: 830 ml
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Max Flow Rate (L/min): 150 L/min
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: • Oleo-Mac® 1 Litre two stroke oil: OMOIL1002 • Oleo-Mac® 5 Litre two stroke oil: OMOIL5002 • Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE
- Output: 1.3 hp (1.0 kW)
- Please Note: Hose fitting are included in box, however hoses are not included. Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Suction Delivery: 25.4 mm Diam.
- Suction Head: 7 Metres
- Warranty: Residential / Domestic Use Limited Warranty 5 Years Domestic Warranty - Conditions apply. Basic warranty = 2 years from date of purchase* - to the original purchaser only. * For domestic use only this period is extended for a further 3 years on a parts only basis for engine crankshaft, main bearings, piston, piston rings, needle roller bearings, cylinder and ignition coils provided Oleo-Mac® 2 stroke oil has been used exclusively during the warranty period. Commercial Use Limited Warranty 2 years from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. Hire & Rental Application Limited Warranty 3 months from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on our web site or contact our friendly sales team.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.