12″ Junior Sod Cutter
The RYAN® Jr. Sod Cutter has been the gold standard in the golf, rental and commercial industries for more than 50 years and remains the heavy-duty unit of choice today. The new The RYAN® Jr. sports a host of new features, including reduced hand/arm vibration, cut by a remarkable 75 percent for more comfortable operation. A new pneumatic rear castor wheel with lockout allows for cutting around curved landscape features or straight strips with unmatched precision. A true workhorse, the Jr. Sod Cutter packs the speed, convenience and reliability you’ve come to expect from RYAN®.
12`` Junior Sod Cutter
Stock Code: RU544953C
New advanced technology vibration isolation - Four rubber handle isolators absorb and isolate vibration transmitted through the transmission case.
Less vibration - Handle support springs supports the weight of the handle assembly while isolating vibration from the transmission case.
Good balance, easy handling - Maximum traction and self-propelled action; 90% of the machine's weight rests on the cast iron drive wheel; vulcanised knobby tread for superior traction and stability.
Cut curved landscapes more easily - 9" x 3-1/2" pneumatic rear caster wheel with lockout absorbs vibration and makes it easy to cut turf on curved landscapes.
Easy depth and blade angle adjustment for varying soil conditions
Sod widths - 12" cutting widths
Operator accessible cutting depth indicator - New cutting depth indicator is more accessible to the operator; indicates cutting depths up to 2.5 inches.
- Clutch: Spring-loaded belt tightener
- Cutting Width: 12" (305 mm)
- Cutting Thickness: Adjustable to 2.5" (64 mm)
- Displacement: 9.9 cu. In. (163cc)
- Drive System: A-section V-belt engine to gear case; double roller chain to blade eccentric shaft; gears and roller chain to traction wheels; transmission has separate dog clutches to engage cutting blade and traction drive
- Drive Wheels: Two 8 in. (203 mm) diameter; knobby-tread; rubber-vulcanised to cast-iron hubs
- Engine: 4-cycle Honda® GX160; recoil starter; on/off switch; low-oil alert
- Horsepower (@3,600 rpm): 5.5hp (4.1 kW) @ 3,600 rpm (gross horsepower as rated by the engine manufacturer as per SAE J1995 Standards).
- Fuel Capacity: 0.82 gal. (3.1 L)
- Height: 1016 mm (40")
- Length: 1346 mm (53")
- Lubrication: Oil splash in gear case
- Oil Capacity: 0.61 qt. (0.58 L)
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Speed: Up to 41m/min. (135 ft./min)
- Warranty: RYAN®: Residential / Domestic Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 2 Years from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: See engine manufacturer's warranty for details. RYAN®: Commercial Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 1 year from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: See engine manufacturer's warranty for details. RYAN®: Hire and Rental Application Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 3 months from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: See engine manufacturer's warranty for details. Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on our web site or contact our friendly sales team.
- Weight: 151 kg (333 lb)
- Width: 635 mm (25")
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.