Kohler® Powered Overseeder
The Mataway Overseeder delivers seed straight to the curve-shaped discs, placing it directly into the soil slits for unmatched seed-to-soil contact. You can seed at variable rates for different grass varieties and applications. The seed flow rate is easily controlled right from the operator’s station, and the flow stops automatically when the reel is raised for maximum control and precise operation.
Kohler® Powered Overseeder
Stock Code: RU544873D
The seed depth guide allows for seeding at variable rates and for different grass varieties and applications.
Durable cutting blades can be adjusted down to a depth of 1 1/2"
Adjust the engine throttle and set the cutting depth right from the operator's station.
Benefits of Overseeding -
Fill in bare spots.
Improve the density and colour of the turf.
Establish improved grass varieties.
Help the lawn withstand insects, disease, drought, shady conditions and heavy traffic.
Reduce the amount of fertilizer, water and pesticides required.
Reduce the amount of fertilizer, water and pesticides required.RU544873D
- Clutch: Spring-loaded belt tightener
- Cutting Depth: Adjustable for any desired depth to 1.5" (38 mm)
- Displacement: 393 cc
- Engine: 4 cycle Honda GX390, recoil start; on/off switch; low-oil alert
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 gal. (6.1 L)
- Height: 44" (1118 mm)
- Horsepower (@3,600 rpm): 13.0 hp (9.6 kW) Please note gross horsepower as rated by the engine manufacturer as per SAE J1940 Standards.
- Length 50" (1270 mm)
- Lubrication: Oil splash in gear case; pressure grease fittings elsewhere
- Oil Capacity: 1.16 qt. (1.1 L)
- Primary Drive: 4L-section V-belt to front wheels by gear box and sealed roller chain; triple 3V-section V-belts from engine to reel
- Productivity: Single Pass: 80%; 18700 sq ft/hr.
- Tyres - Front: Two 10.4 x 4.10-4, 2-ply, pneumatic; knobby tread
- Tyres - Rear: Two 10.25 x 4.10-4, 2-ply, pneumatic; saw tooth tread
- Weight: 453 lb (205 kg) w/o reel.
- Width 35.5" (902 mm)
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include:
- Footnote: Seeding Width: 19" (483 mm).
- Please Note: ***Unit is supplied without reel please select the reel that you require from the Optional Accessories list.***
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.