Kohler® Powered Overseeder
The Mataway® Overseeder delivers seed straight to the curve-shaped discs, placing it directly into the soil slits for unmatched seed-to-soil contact. You can seed at variable rates for different grass varieties and applications. The seed flow rate is easily controlled right from the operator’s station, and the flow stops automatically when the reel is raised for maximum control and precise operation.
Kohler® Powered Overseeder
Stock Code: RU544873D
The seed depth guide allows for seeding at variable rates and for different grass varieties and applications.
Durable cutting blades can be adjusted down to a depth of 1 1/2"
Adjust the engine throttle and set the cutting depth right from the operator's station.
fits of Overseeding -
Fill in bare spots.
Improve the density and colour of the turf.
Establish improved grass varieties.
Help the lawn withstand insects, disease, drought, shady conditions and heavy traffic.
Reduce the amount of fertilizer, water and pesticides required.
- Clutch: Spring-loaded belt tightener
- Cutting Depth: Adjustable for any desired depth to 1.5" (38 mm)
- Displacement: 393 cc
- Engine: 4 cycle Honda® GX390, recoil start; on/off switch; low-oil alert
- Horsepower (@3,600 rpm): 13.0 hp (9.6 kW) Please note gross horsepower as rated by the engine manufacturer as per SAE J1940 Standards.
- Footnote: Seeding Width: 19" (483 mm).
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 gal. (6.1 L)
- Height: 44" (1118 mm)
- Length: 50" (1270 mm)
- Lubrication: Oil splash in gear case; pressure grease fittings elsewhere
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: • RU544260A: complete reel 1/32" (1 mm) blades at 1/2" (13 mm) spacing. • RU544262A: complete reel 1/16" (2 mm) blades, 1" (25 mm) spacing. • RU544265A: complete reel 1/16" (2 mm) blades, 1 1/2" (38 mm) spacing.
- Oil Capacity: 1.16 qt. (1.1 L)
- Primary Drive: 4L-section V-belt to front wheels by gear box and sealed roller chain; triple 3V-section V-belts from engine to reel
- Please Note: ***Unit is supplied without reel please select the reel that you require from the Optional Accessories list.*** Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Productivity: Single Pass: 80%; 18700 sq ft/hr. Double Pass: 80%; 9400 sq ft/hr.
- Tyres - Front: Two 10.4 x 4.10-4, 2-ply, pneumatic; knobby tread
- Tyres - Rear: Two 10.25 x 4.10-4, 2-ply, pneumatic; saw tooth tread
- Warranty: RYAN®: Residential / Domestic Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 2 Years from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: See engine manufacturer's warranty for details. RYAN®: Commercial Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 1 year from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: See engine manufacturer's warranty for details. RYAN®: Hire and Rental Application Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 3 months from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: See engine manufacturer's warranty for details. Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on our web site or contact our friendly sales team.
- Weight: 453 lb (205 kg) w/o reel.
- Width: 35.5" (902 mm)
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.