Lawnaire 28″ Aerator
Our LA 28 aerator is a revolutionary aerator that combines the technology and precision of golf course aeration with the demands of commercial lawn care maintenance. Its vertical coring action produces clean, professional results while covering up to 2,200 square metres per hour in a single pass with a 28" swath. Thanks to a unique caster design on the front wheel, the unit has a zero-turn capability, providing unmatched manoeuvrability and productivity. The LA 28 also features isolated handlebars for comfo rt, a spring-assist lift for ease of use, and sealed precision ball bearings for easy maintenance and durability.
Lawnaire 28`` Aerator
Stock Code: RU544887
Premium quality Honda GX200 engine.
Remote engine kill switch.
Self-propelled and easy to manoeuver requiring less effort.
Self-propelled - chain drive rear differential.
Reciprocating tynes provide vertical coring action, punching straight in and out without tearing the turf, offering quality on par with golf courses.
Vertical coring means the turf is ready for play more quickly.
Sealed precision ball bearings at all locations in the tyne arms and linkage for low maintenance and durability.
Dual chain tyne drive system.
A unique front caster wheel allows the machine to manoeuvre with near zero-turn capability.
1 Year commercial warranty.
Pulls cores even in difficult soil conditions.
Produces more holes in a single pass.
24,000 square ft. per hour.
Up to 12 holes per square ft.
2.5" coring depth (standard tynes).
Extra set of 0.75"x 2.5" tynes included (standard).
- Aeration Pattern: 3.5" x 5" (89 mm x 127 mm)
- Aerating Width: 28" (711 mm)
- Bearings: Sealed precision bearings
- Brakes: Automatic parking brake
- Clutch: Belt tightener
- Core Diameter: 0.75" (19 mm)
- Coring Depth: Up to 2.5" (64 mm)
- Differential: Lubrication: Grease.
- Displacement: 11.9 cu. In. (196 cc)
- Drive System: Drive Tynes: B section V belt, #50 nickel plated roller chain
- Drive Wheels: A section V belt, #40 nickel plated roller chain
- Engine: 4 cycle, Honda GX200, recoil starter; on/off switch, muffler.
- Fuel Capacity: 0.82 gal. (3.1 L)
- Handles: Rubber isolated handlebars
- Height: 48" (1219 mm)
- Holes per Sq. Ft.: Up to 12 per sq. ft. (129/m2) [single pass]
- Horsepower (@3,600 rpm): Net power output = 5.5hp (4.1 kw) @ 3600rpm as rated by the engine manufacturer as per SAE J1349 standard.
- Length 56" (1422 mm)
- Lubrication: 5 Grease fittings. Reversing Gearbox: Oil bath. Differential: Grease.
- Machine Type: Reciprocating self-propelled walk-behind aerator.
- Oil Capacity: 0.63 qt. (0.6 L)
- Productivity: Aerates up to 24,000 sq ft/hr (2,230 m2/hr)
- Reverse Gearbox: Lubrication; Oil bath.
- Transport: 2.1 mph (3.4 km/h)
- Tynes: Hollow, tapered, Austemper-hardened steel; 3/4" (19 mm) diameter tynes
- Tyne Arms: 4 arms; 2 tynes per arm
- Tyne Engagement Mechanism: Spring-assist
- Tyres - Front: (1) 10.4 x 4.10/3.50, 4-ply
- Tyres - Rear: (2) 8.7 x 2.80/2.50, 4-ply
- Weight: Wet 411 lb (186 kg)
- Width 34" (864 mm)
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: RP522757.7 Tyne holder.
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.