Lawnaire 48″ 3 Point Hitch Aerator
The perfect solution to aerating compacted soil on medium-sized grounds is the 3-Point Hitch LAWNAIRE. The 48" LAWNAIRE can be operated by any tractor with a category "1" 3-point hitch capable of lifting 31kg. It also offers coring, slicing or open-spoon tines, as well as support for double tining.
Lawnaire 48`` 3-point Hitch Aerator
Stock Code: RU544876A
Up to 4" (102 mm) soil penetration.
Coring, Slicing or Open-Spoon tynes available.
Unit supports double tining.
Made in USA.
- Aeration Pattern: 6" x 6" (152 mm x 152 mm) with single tynes; 3" x 3" (76 mm x 76 mm) with double tynes.
- Aerating Wheels: Cast iron with sintered bushings; pressure lubrication fitting, grooved for mounting aerating tynes on both sides; each wheel weighs 75 lb (34 kg)
- Aerating Width: 48" (1219 mm)
- Coring Depth: Up to 4" (102 mm)
- Frame: 1.5" (38 mm) sq. X 0.1875" (5 mm) Wall Tube
- Height: 34.5" (876 mm)
- Hitch: 3-Point
- Holes per Sq. Ft.: Up to 9 with single tynes; up to 18 with double tynes
- Length: 31" (787 mm)
- Tynes: 8 Per wheel (64 Total); One set of 0.75" (19 mm) Diameter coring tynes standard; wheels can be mounted with double tynes; 16 per wheel (128 Total)
- Weight: 710 lbs (322 kg)
- Width: 47" (1200 mm)
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2018 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.