Lawnaire IV Aerator
Whether you’re a Hire and Rental business, small lawn care contractor or homeowner, the LAWNAIRE® IV aerator has an application to suit your needs. This drum-style, self-propelled, high-speed precision commercial turf aerator combines performance, durability and ease of use. Commercial grade components like a solid steel axle and austemper-hardened steel coring tynes ensure years of reliable performance in even the most rigorous environments. User-friendly features like the easy-to-operate, handle-mounted throttle and vibration-reducing grips make operation easy and comfortable. Thirty tynes spread over a 19-inch swath offer a productive aeration rate of 29,000 square feet per hour. Convenient transportation features such as a fold-down handle and removable weights for easier lifting cap off the long list of efficiency-building features you’ll find in this versatile machine.
Lawnaire IV Aerator
Stock Code: RU544908A
Premium quality Honda® GX120 engine.
Thirty tynes spread over a 19" swath offer a productive aeration rate of 29,000 square feet per hour.
The fold-down handle allows the machine to take up less space in transportation vehicles and rental shops
Standard 3/4", Austemper-hardened steel coring tynes keep this durable machine out of the workshop and out on the job.
Weights are easily and conveniently removable for easier lifting and quicker, less strenuous transportation.
- Aeration Pattern: 3.75"x 7" (95 mm x 178 mm)
- Aerating Width: 19" (483 mm)
- Clutch: Belt tightener
- Coring Depth: Up to 2.75"(70 mm)
- Core Diameter: 0.75" (19 mm)
- Displacement: 7.2 cu. In. (118 cc)
- Engine: 4 cycle Honda® GX120, recoil start; on/off switch
- Horsepower (@3,600 rpm): Net power output = 3.5hp (2.6 kw) @ 3600rpm as rated by the engine manufacturer as per SAE J1349 standard.
- Fuel Capacity: 0.53 gal. (2.0 L)
- Height: 48.8" (1240 mm); 30" (762 mm) with handle folded.
- Holes per Sq. Ft.: Up to 9 sq. ft.
- Length: 53.5" (1359 mm)
- Oil Capacity: 0.59 qt. (0.56 L)
- Primary Drive: 4 L Section V-belt; / Tine and Drum: Single #40 Nickel-plated chain
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Productivity: Aerates up to 29,000 sq ft/hr (2,694 m2/hr)
- Tynes: 0.75" (19 mm) diameter coring type formed from 0.08" (2 mm) hollow, Austemper -hardened alloy steel; 30 tynes per aerator
- Tyres - Rear: Two 8 x 2.25 semi-pneumatic w/ball bearings
- Warranty: RYAN®: Residential / Domestic Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 2 Years from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: See engine manufacturer's warranty for details. RYAN®: Commercial Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 1 year from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: See engine manufacturer's warranty for details. RYAN®: Hire and Rental Application Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 3 months from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: See engine manufacturer's warranty for details. Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on our web site or contact our friendly sales team.
- Weight: Wet without weights 214 lb (97 kg)
- Weight: Wet with weights 255 lb (116 kg)
- Weight: Wet with weights and water in drum 298 lb (135 kg)
- Width: 28" (711 mm)
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.