Lawnaire V 26″ Aerator
Built tough for the utmost in productivity, the LAWNAIRE V aerator has been redesigned with added reliability and operator comfort. Featuring a ground speed of up to 3,700 square metres per hour and 26.5 inch swath, this unit provides stability on slopes and features, drive train, ergonomic handle and dual removable weights. Removable rear wheels help with smaller gates and give you the flexibility to aerate backyards with ease.
Lawnaire V 26`` Aerator
Stock Code: RU544910A
Premium quality Honda GX120 engine.
Water drum filled, tynes will penetrate down 2.75 inches.
Split weights for hillside control.
Easy to use, self-propelled lawn aerator ideal for equipment rentals.
Rugged, heavy-duty construction.
Use for core-type aeration on level ground or undulating terrain.
Removable rear wheels for easy gate access.
- Aeration Pattern: 3.75"x 7" (95 mm x 178 mm)
- Aerating Width: 26.5" (673 mm)
- Clutch: Belt tightener
- Core Diameter: 0.75" (19 mm)
- Coring Depth: Up to 2.75"(70 mm)
- Displacement: 7.2 cu. In. (118 cc)
- Engine: 4 cycle Honda GX120, with 6:1 reduction; recoil start; on/off switch.
- Fuel Capacity: 0.53 gal. (2.0 L)
- Height: 48.5" (1232 mm)
- Holes per Sq. Ft.: Up to 9 sq. ft.
- Horsepower (@3,600 rpm): Net power output = 3.5hp (2.6 kw) @ 3600rpm as rated by the engine manufacturer as per SAE J1349 standard.
- Length 53.5" (1359 mm)
- Oil Capacity: 0.59 qt. (0.56 L)
- Primary Drive: 4 L Section V-belt; / Tine and Drum: Single #40 Nickel-plated chain
- Productivity: Aerates up to 40,000 sq ft/hr (3,716 m2/hr)
- Tynes: 3/4" (19 mm) diameter coring type formed from 0.08" (2 mm) hollow, Austemper -hardened alloy steel; 42 tynes per aerator
- Tyres - Rear: Two 8 x 2.25 semi-pneumatic w/ball bearings- removable.
- Weight: Wet without weights 241 lb (109 kg)
- Weight: Wet with weights 283 lb (128 kg)
- Weight: Wet with weights and water in drum 348 lb (158 kg)
- Width 35.5" (902 mm)
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.