An easy-to-operate height adjustment lets you fine-tune from 1" above the ground to 7/8" below. A pivoting front axle helps keep three wheels on the ground at all times, preventing hazardous scalping. Four interchangeable reels make customization easy. With the simple loosening of just two nuts, you can switch between a flail-type reel and three fixed-type reels with varying blade thicknesses and spacings. Fitted with a quality Honda engine, the RYAN REN-O-THIN Power Rake offers the kind of performance that boosts your bottom line.
Stock Code: RU554875
Premium quality Honda GX160 engine.
Easy height adjustment.
Pivoting front axle.
1 Year commercial warranty.
Made in USA.
- Clutch: Spring-loaded belt tightener
- Cutting Depth: Reel adjustable from 1" (25 mm) above ground to 0.875" (22 mm) into ground; microscrew adjustment
- Blade(s): Supplied with fixed type 0.125 in. (3 mm) at 1. in. (2 mm) spacing. (please refer tothe optional accessories below for other options that can be purchased separately).
- Cutting Width: Operating Width 18" (457 mm)
- Displacement: 9.9 cu. In. (163cc)
- Drive System: A section V belt from engine to reel
- Engine: 4-cycle Honda GX160; recoil starter; on/off switch; low-oil alert
- Fuel Capacity: 0.82 gal. (3.1 L)
- Height: 39" (991 mm)
- Horsepower (@3,600 rpm): 5.5hp (4.1 kW) @ 3,600 rpm (gross horsepower as rated by the engine manufacturer as per SAE J1995 Standards).
- Length 55.5" (1410 mm)
- Oil Capacity: 0.61 qt. (0.58 L)
- Weight: 131 Lbs (60 kg)
- Wheel(s): (4) 8 x 1.75 semi-pneumatic, smooth tread
- Width 27" (686 mm)
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: RU544440A Reel 1/8" flail blade, 1" spacing. RU545440A Reel 1/8" fixed blade, 2" spacing. RU547452A Reel 1/16" fixed blade 1 1/2" spacing. RU547453A Reel 1/32" fixed blade 3/4" spacing.
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.