Renovaire Tow Behind Lawn Renovaire
When the terrain gets tough, the Renovaire® commercial aerator gets going. This hard-working tow-behind aerator is at its best on large, undulating turf areas such as golf course fairways and roughs. With each pair of tine wheels mounted independently from the others, aeration follows the contour of the landscape, providing unmatched coring precision on undulating surfaces. With six feet of aerating width and an operating speed of four mph, the Renovaire is capable of completing three acres in a single hour. Your choice of coring, spoon or slicing tines penetrate to a depth of four inches. Each weight tray is capable of holding up to 150 pounds, allowing pristine aeration even in the most heavily compacted soil. Just attach it to any tractor capable of towing 1,600 pounds and get ready to conquer the ups and downs of the most challenging surfaces.
Renovaire Tow Behind Lawn Renovaire
Stock Code: RU544317A
Independently mounted tine wheels follow terrain contours closely for clean, precise aeration of undulated surfaces.
Each weight tray is capable of holding up to 150 pounds for better penetration in heavily compacted soil.
Lubrication, Pressure grease fittings at pivot points
Aerating Wheel Axle, 1.25 in. (32 mm) diameter
Aerating Wheels 12, cast iron with sintered bushings; pressure lubrication fitting; grooved for mounting aerating tines on both sides; each wheel weighs 75 lb (34 kg)
Tynes, 8 per wheel (96 total); standard one set 0.75 in. (19 mm) coring; wheels can be mounted with double set of tines, 16 per wheel (192 total)
Coring Depth, Up to 4 in. (102 mm)
Aerating Width, 72 in. (1,829 mm)
Aeration Pattern, 6 in. x 6 in. (152 mm x 152 mm) with single tines; 3 in. x 3 in. (76 mm x 76 mm) with double tines
Holes per SqFt, Up to 9 with single tines; up to 18 with double tines
Productivity 3 acres/hr (1.2 ha/hr) at 4 mph (6 km/hr)
Towing Speed, Up to 10 mph (16 km/hr) Transport Tyres 16 x 4.80-8, 6-ply
Transport Lift Hydraulic cylinder
Weight Tray Set of 6 included
- Height: 36 in. (914 mm)
- Length: 60 in. (1,524 mm)
- Machine Type: Tractor mounted - tow behind
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include:Tynes 515197* Tyne, Coring 3/4” (19mm), Back Discharge, Thick Wall 515196 Tine, Coring 1/2” (13mm), Back Discharge, Thick Wall 520404 Tine, Spoon knives 521155 Deep Slicing Knife 515193 Shallow Slicing Knife *Standard confi guration
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Warranty: RYAN®: Residential / Domestic Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 2 Years from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. RYAN®: Commercial Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 1 year from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. RYAN®: Hire and Rental Application Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 3 months from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on our web site or contact our friendly sales team.
- Weight: 1,518 lb (689 kg)
- Width: 96 in. (2,438 mm)
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.