Ryan PRO Sodcuter
Get the most out of sod cutting with the Ryan PRO Sod Cutter. The most compact, maneuverable, versatile sod cutter EVER! With a hydrostatic drive for smooth powered forward and reverse, you’ll get the most done in the least amount of time.
Ryan PRO Sodcutter
Stock Code: RUHSC185
Compact size and integrated rear swivel wheel for easy turning and superior maneuverability. Wheel also locks in place for straight-line cutting.
Hydrostatic drive for a smooth, consistent power flow. Fastest transport speed in the industry, up to 4.7 mph and powered reverse.
Advanced vibration dampening system for operator comfort.
Standard 18” wide blade can be replaced with 12”, 16”, 20” or 24” optional blade assemblies in a matter of minutes. (24” blade available for HSC188 model only).
Integrated throttle/clutch control on handle for simple operation; goes idle and stops machine movement when released.
Blade placed at center of machine ensures a more consistent cutting depth. Adjusts to cut sod up to 2.5” deep.
Cutting blade makes 20 cutting strokes per second /1,200 per minute. Yields cleaner, smoother results and increased sod cutting productivity.
Knobby tread drive wheels ensure better traction and eliminate dirt build up.
- Blade(s): 1 x 18" standard, Blade speed 1200 RPM @ 3400 engine RPM
- Brakes: Integrated throttle/clutch control on handle, goes idle and stops machine movement when released
- Cutting Depth: Cutting Depth up to 2.5"
- Cutting Width: 18"
- Drive System: Hydrostatic
- Engine: Honda GX160
- Horsepower: 163 cc, Engine 3400 RPM + 200 RPM, no load
- Fuel Capacity: Premium unleaded - 95 octane
- Height: 38"
- Length: 52"
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Optional Blade Kit Widths 12"" (C900014), 16"" (C900037), 20"" (C900007), *24"" (C900019) *C900019, 24? blade conversion kit, is recommended for Honda® GX240 engine models only. Trailer bracket with fasteners HSC18
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Reverse Gearbox: Powered reverse
- Speed: Up to 4.7 mph
- Tyres - Front: 8-5/8" (219 mm) Dia. with knobby tread vulcanized to hub
- Tyres - Rear: 8 x 1.75 (203 x 45 mm) semi-pneumatic tire
- Warranty: Warranty: RYAN®: Residential / Domestic Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 2 Years from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: See engine manufacturer's warranty for details. RYAN®: Commercial Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 1 year from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: See engine manufacturer's warranty for details. RYAN®: Hire and Rental Application Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 3 months from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: See engine manufacturer's warranty for details. Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on our web site or contact our friendly sales team.
- Weight: 336 lbs
- Wheel(s): Wheel base 22"
- Width: 24.5"
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.