Tracaire 72″ Aerator
The TRACAIRE® 72" aerator helps alleviate compaction problems that result from heavy use and seasonal changes on athletic fields from heavy use and other large flat areas. With an aeration width of 6 feet, the TRACAIRE® helps develop healthy, deep rooted grass that protects turf from harsh conditions. Coring, slicing or deep-spoon tines are available and don't forget to double the tines for even more productivity. Mount the TRACAIRE® on any tractor with a category "1" three point hitch and witness the incredible results.
TRACAIRE 72`` 3PT HITCH
Stock Code: RU544423A
Effortlessly connects to a wide variety of tractors with its durable three-point hitch.
Up to 4" (102 mm) soil penetration.
Coring, Slicing or Open-Spoon tynes available.
Unit supports double tining.
Made in USA.
- Aerating Wheels: 12, Cast iron with sintered bushings; pressure lubrication fiting; grooved for mounting aerating tynes on both sides; each wheel weighs 75 lbs (34 kg)
- Aeration Pattern: 6" x 6" (152 mm x 152 mm) with single tynes; 3" x 3" (76 mm x 76 mm) with double tynes.
- Aerating Width: 72" (1829 mm)
- Coring Depth: Up to 4" (102 mm)
- Height: 24" (610 mm)
- Hitch: Standard 3-point tractor hitch, category "1"
- Holes per Sq. Ft.: Up to 9 with single tynes; up to 18 with double tynes
- Length: 48" (1219 mm)
- Lubrication: Pressure grease fittings at pivot points
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Productivity: 3 acres/hr (1.2 ha/hr) at 4 mph (6 km/hr)
- Power: Tractor Mounted
- Tynes: 8 Per wheel (96 Total); standard one set of 0.75" (19 mm) diameter coring tynes; wheels can be mounted with double tynes; 16 per wheel (192 Total)
- Warranty: RYAN®: Residential / Domestic Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 2 Years from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. RYAN®: Commercial Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 1 year from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. RYAN®: Hire and Rental Application Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 3 months from date of purchase - to the original purchaser only. Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on our web site or contact our friendly sales team.
- Weight: 1052 lbs (477 kg)
- Width: 78" (1981 mm)
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2017 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.