Demand speed and maximum performance. The Diablo MP is the fastest mower in our line with a top speed of 22.5 KM/H and a powerful Kawasaki engine. What is MP? Bigger tyres, longer life and maximum performance! With our industry-leading 7-year limited residential warranty you get the peace of mind to push the Diablo MP to its limit. Plus, the Diablo MP features a welded steel deck, LED lights, rugged engine guard and super-comfortable embroidered seat. Because you need a mower that looks good and is ready to work.
Diablo MP 72″ Cut
Demand speed and maximum performance! The Diablo MP is the fastest mower in our line with a top speed of 22.5 km/h and a powerful, 35 HP commercial Kawasaki engine*. With our industry-leading 7 year limited warranty you get the peace of mind to push the Diablo MP to its limit. The Diablo MP features a welded steel deck, LED lights, rugged engine guard and super-comfortable embroidered seat. Because you need a mower that looks good and is ready to work.
Diablo MP Series 72`` Cut
Stock Code: BDU936443EX
Welded steel deck, NOT STAMPED!
Proven separate pumps and motors
Heavy-duty air cleaner for increased engine protection
Optimal centre of gravity for improved stability
39.37 Litre (10.4 US gal) fuel capacity
22.5 kph (14 mph)
72" side discharge / mulching deck
26" Drive Tyres
13" Front caster tyres
- Engine: Kawasaki FX1000V
- HP: 35.0 hp (26.1 kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Starter: 12-volt
- Ignition: Electronic
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.4 litres with filter
- Fuel: Unleaded (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 44.29 L (11.7 US gal)
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty dual stage canister air cleaner to extend the service interval for excessive, dirty applications and improved performance.
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Individual pumps power two direct-drive wheel motors. Hydrostatic system operates on 20W50 motor oil.
- Pumps: Two variable displacement, axial-piston type. Each pump powers one drive-wheel motor. Hydro-Gear PY 12cc pump.
- Pump Drive: V-belt drive from engine crankshaft
- Hydraulic Lines: Stainless-steel. High-pressure lines with Parker Seal-Lok O-Ring Face-Seal fittings .
- Drive Cooling: Large capacity cooler with 8" fan for extended hydraulic life.
- Drive Filter: Internal
- Final Drive: Direct-drive high torque wheel motors. One for each drive wheel. Parker TG0310 with hot oil shuttle.
- Ground Speed - Forward: 0-22.5 kph (0-14 mph)
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-8 kph (0-5 mph)
- Steering: SmoothTrak twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius .Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels
- Brakes: In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Automotive-style drum brakes. When steering levers are placed in neutral position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged.
- Caster Tyres: 13 x 6.5 - 6, rib tread
- Drive Tyres: 26 x 12 - 12, 6 ply turf tread
- Weight: 692 kg (1525 lbs)
- Safety Features: Standard foldable ROPS with seat belt. Operator presence system connected to seat, deck clutch and park brake switches. Stabilizer wheels at rear of lawn mower. Side discharge deck with discharge chute and rear discharge deck with deflectors.
- Seat: Deluxe vinyl seat with armrests. Fore and aft adjustment.
- Construction: Mainframe is 1.5" x 3" x .188" (3.8 cm x 7.62 cm x .47 cm) rectangular steel tubing. Front caster wheels mounted with sealed ball bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are .5" (1.27 cm) steel.
- ROPS: Standard Folding.
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Cup Holder: Cup holder moulded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Indicators: Engine warning light (low oil pressure)
- Height: 71.25" (1809.75mm) [with ROPS up] or 53" (134.62 cm) [with ROPS folded]
- Overall Length: 85.2" (2164 mm)
- Width: 75.3" (1912.62 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 58.4" (1480 mm) Free-floating deck using three blades with centre blade to the front. Includes 3 deck-mounted anti-scalp rollers to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Cutting Widths: 72" cut Side Discharge
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
- Deck Construction: 11 ga, .120" (.30 cm) welded steel deck shell with 11 ga (.120") doubler and 7 gauge triplers welded onto spindle mount areas. Commercial style, box section reinforced front edge. Solid 1.0" x .38" (2.54 cm x .97 cm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges.
- Cutting Height(s): Foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, detent for transport position. Height adjustment in .25" increments from 1" to 5.5" (2.54 cm to 13.97 cm, .6 cm increments)
- Blade(s): (3) Heavy-duty, heat treated, high-lift steel Fusion blades. 23.86" x 3.0" x .25"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,500 fpm @ 3600 RPM engine speed.
- Blade Drive: Single V-belt drive from engine with electric clutch to all three spindles. Spring tension idler and large pulleys to extend belt life.
- Spindles: Machine ductile iron casting with steel shaft and sealed ball bearings.
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Width of Cut: 69" (175 cm)
- Trim Capacity: 8.5" (21.6 cm) [left side]
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Mulch Kit: BDA124070- Blades included when purchasing this kit. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. Grass Collection System: BDA935460 - Complete grass collection system powered to suit 72" deck. Catcher powered: BDA935460 Catcher adaptor: BDA123465 Seat Suspension Kit: Flex Forks: BDA116281 [2 forks] Hitch Kit: Light Kit: BDA110153 Steering Extension Kit: BDA122760
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2020 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.