Tme and field tested Bushranger™ Four-Stroke Brushcutters withstand the challenges of commercial use through extraordinary design. Extremely durable yet lightweight, our fully supported polished steel drive shafts deliver all the low end torque you need for high performance, high precision trimming. Providing maximum comfort and minimum fatigue, all Bushranger™ Four-Stroke Brushcutters are equipped with high and low frequency anti-vibration mounts at the clutch and handle. And for superior versatility, our full line of commercial heads and blades supply the flexibility to tackle most any job with extraordinary results.
MCH25, the intelligent answer for all round garden maintenance and landscaping. It adapts to your garden with five
- Powered by a Honda Four Stroke Engine
- Anti-Vibration System: significantly reduces operator fatigue
- Powerhead and front handle anti-vibration
- Solid Steel Shaft: precision manufactured for optimal performance
- Durable bronze bushings reduce vibrations and power loss
- Tank guard
- The finest professional grounds maintenance tool available
- Adapts to accept nine attachments
- Tool free quick release coupling - for quick attachment changes
- Attachments: trimmer, reciprocator, edger, hedgetrimmers, pruners & cultivator
- Made In Japan
Copyright 2015~2020 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.