Bushranger LS252 Log Splitter
The BUSHRANGER 25-Ton log splitter provides quality and power at an affordable price. Fitted with a KOHLER SH265, 6.5 hp (196 cc) engine, an auto return valve with an 10.9 second cycle time and quality features throughout this log splitter will provide many years of reliable service.
BUSHRANGER™ LS252 Log Splitter
Stock Code: BRULS252
Quality Engine - KOHLER SH265, 6.5 hp (196 cc) single cylinder, horizontal shaft
Horizontal or vertical operation
25 Tons of splitting force
Auto return valve
Two stage pump 14.1 GPM (53.37 litres per minute)
Valve - Ergonomically positioned for operator comfort
Wedge: 8.5 " (215.9 mm) High angled heat treated steel
Wheels / Tyres*: 4.80" x 12" D.O.T certified
Beam: 8.5" (215.9 mm) Foot plate
- Beam: (inches) 8.5"
- Beam: (mm) 215.9 mm
- Hydraulic Ram Cylinder : (inch Outside: 4.5" dia. x 24 " stroke / Inside: 4" Dia. I.D x 24.5" Stroke
- Hydraulic Ram Cylinder : (mm) Outside: 114.3 mm dia x 609.6 mm stroke / Inside: 101.6 mm I.D x 622.3 Stroke
- Ram Size: 1.75" (44.45 mm) Dia.
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity : (Gal 6.73 Gallons
- Hydraulic Tank Capacity : (L) 25.5 litres
- Maximum Log Length : (inches) 25"
- Maximum Log Length : (mm) 635 mm
- Pump : (gal) Two stage 14.1 GPM
- Pump : (L) Two stage 53.37 litres per minute
- Shipping Weight: (kg) 231.33 kgs (with fluids)
- Shipping Weight: (lbs) 510 Lbs (with fluids)
- Tow Hitch : (inches) 2" ball hitch with safety chains - Aust style trailer bail hitch
- Tow Hitch : (mm) 50 mm ball hitch with safety chains - Aust style trailer bail hitch
- Wedge : (inches) 8.5 " High angled heat treated steel
- Wedge : (mm) 215.9 mm High angled heat treated steel
- Engine: KOHLER SH265, 6.5 hp (196 cc) single cylinder, horizontal shaft OHV engine
- Capacity: 25 Tons of splitting force
- Valve: Auto return valve with adjustable detent
- Cycle Time: 10.9 seconds (down and back)
- Wheels / Tyres: *D.O.T approved 12" x 4.80" multi lug trailer wheel
- Please Note: *Please note a tow hitch is supplied for ease of movement around private property. For transporting our log splitters on a public road we recommend that a certified trailer or utility vehicle should be used.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2020 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.