The super lightweight and high blade speed Bushranger HT251 Hedge Trimmer is designed and built for the professional contractor. The advanced anti-vibration system will give you additional comfort as you power through hedges with this professional-grade machine. Our hedge trimmer will deliver the cleanest cuts with their ground & polished cutting edges that minimise leaf browning. Powered by the new generation 22.5 cc engine, unrivalled for power to weight performance.
BUSHRANGER™ HT251 Hedge Trimmer 22.5cc with 30`` Double Sided Blades
Stock Code: BRUHT251
Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: BUSHRANGER commercial handheld products feature chrome
impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine. Light
Easy Start Mechanism
High blade speed.
30" (750 mm) Double sided blades.
Rotating rear handle.
Full anti-vibration system.
Made in Japan.
- Engine (cc): 22.5cc
- Output: 0.8 kW
- Carburettor: Diaphragm type
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Fuel Capacity: 500 ml
- Cylinder Liner: Chrome impregnated
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: Recoil starter - Reverse Start
- Blade Length: 30" (750 mm) Double Sided
- Dry Weight: 5.9 kg
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: BUSHRANGER 1 Litre two stroke oil: POIL1002 BUSHRANGER 5 Litre two stroke oil: POIL5002 BUSHRANGER 20 Litre two stroke oil: POIL2002
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2020 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.