The Super 104 is an affordable wide-area mower with the maneuverability of a zero-turn. Features include Kawasaki FX1000 engine, 104″ cutting width, Hyper-Drive System, Grammer premium suspension seat (standard), simple, service friendly design, and hydraulic wing deck lift. The Super 104 can mow up to 84 acres in 8 hours at 10 mph and will mow where most wide-area mowers cannot.
The Super 104 is an affordable wide-area mower with the manoeuvrability of a zero-turn. Features include premium Kawasaki engine, 104" cutting width, Hyper-Drive System, Grammer premium suspension seat (standard), simple, service friendly design, and hydraulic wing deck lift. The Super 104 can mow up to 84 acres in 8 hours at 17km/h and will mow where most wide-area mowers cannot.
Stock Code: HU939603EX
ROPS - Folding, supplied with unit
Grammer Premium Suspension Seat with operator isolation
HyperDrive Hydro System - industrial grade pumps and motors
SmoothTrak steering - responsive precise control
Kawasaki FX1000V premium commercial duty engine
0-17.7 kph (11 mph) top speed - get the job done fast
Hydraulic wing deck lift
Remote air cleaner
104" Rear discharge deck - Wide area cut
45.4 L (12 US gal) fuel capacity
26" Drive and 15" pneumatic caster tyres
Fan forced hydro oil cooler
Commercial duty, sealed deck spindles
- Engine: Kawasaki FX1000V.
- HP: 35.0 hp (26.1kW) @ 3600 RPM engine speed.
- Type: Air cooled, 90-degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Starter: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications).
- Ignition: Electronic.
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications).
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.0 U.S. qt. (1.9 litre) w/filter.
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel (see engine manufacturer's specifications).
- Fuel Capacity: 45.4 L (12 US gal).
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type.
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty, canister style air cleaner to extend the service interval for excessive, dirty applications and improved performance.
- Cooling: Air cooled. Flywheel fan.
- Governor: Mechanical.
- PTO Clutch: 250 ft lbs.
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Individual pumps power two direct-drive wheel motors. Hydrostatic system operates on 15W50 Mobil 1 synthetic motor oil. Transmission drive (oil) cooler for increased system life.
- Pumps: Two variable displacement, slipper piston pumps. Each pump powers one drive-wheel. Sauer Danfoss DDC-20.
- Pump Drive: B Section V-belt drive from engine crankshaft. Large pulley and idler diameters for longer belt life.
- Hydraulic Lines: Stainless-steel, high pressure lines with Parker Seal-Lok O-Ring face-seal fittings.
- Drive Cooling: Large capacity cooler with 9" (228.6 mm) fan for extended hydraulic life.
- Drive Filter: Internal.
- Final Drive: Direct-drive high-torque wheel motors. One for each drive wheel. Parker TG0360 with hot oil shuttle.
- Ground Speed - Forward: Infinitely variable 0-17.7 kph (0 - 11 mph).
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-12.07 kph (0-7.5 mph).
- Steering: SmoothTrak twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius. Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels.
- Brakes: In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Automotive-style drum brakes. When steering levers are placed in park position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged.
- Caster Tyres: 15 x 6.0 - 6, rib tread
- Tyres - Drive: 26 x 12 - 12, turf tread
- Hydraulic Capacity: Oil - 11.36 L (3 US gal)
- Weight: 1065.9 kg (2350 lbs)
- Safety Features: Standard foldable ROPS with seat belt. Operator presence system connected to seat, deck clutch and park brake switches. Stabiliser wheels at rear of lawn mower. Discharge chute deflector.
- Seat: Grammer suspension seat with isolator platform.
- Construction: Mainframe is 1.5" x 3.0" x .187" (38 mm x 76.2 mm x 4.7 mm) rectangular steel tubing with internal gusset in frame bend. Drive motors mounted to 7 ga (4.5 mm) welded steel. Front caster wheels mounted with ball bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are .5" (12.7 mm) steel.
- Hour Meter: Standard.
- ROPS: Standard foldable ROPS with seatbelt.
- Seat Suspension: Standard.
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes.
- Cup Holder: Cup holder moulded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Indicators: Hour meter, engine warning light.
- Height: 54.00" (1370 mm) With ROPS folded down / 71.5" (1816 mm) With ROPS up.
- Width: With wings down: 106.1" (2695 mm) With wings up at gauge wheels: 80.0" (2032 mm) With wings up at deck base: 72.5" (1842 mm).
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 60.3" (1532 mm).
- Deck System: Rear-Discharge: 104" cut deck. Free-floating deck using five blades. Centre deck is suspended at the corners, houses three blades and includes five deck mounted adjustable anti-scalp rollers. Two wing decks house one blade each and are attached to the centre deck with pivoting mounts. Outside of wings are suspended with adjustable casters and have one adjustable anti-scalp wheel each.
- Cutting Widths: 104" Rear Discharge.
- Deck Lift: Hydraulic powered deck and wing lift. Raise and lower deck from driver's seat with simple foot-operated deck height switch. Pin for setting height, transport position. Change cutting heights, climb curbs and trailer more easily. Raise and lower deck wings with a hand operated switch on the instrument panel.
- Deck Construction: Welded steel. Solid 1.5" x .375" (38 mm x 9.5 mm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Gusset style box section reinforces front edges. Reinforcements welded onto spindle mount areas.
- Cutting Height(s): Foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, detent for transport position. Height adjustment in .25" increments from 1.0" to 5.5" (25.4 mm to 139.7 mm, 6 mm increments)
- Blade(s): (5) Heavy-duty, heat treated, low-lift steel Fusion blades 1 x 23.86" x 2.50" x .203" CW cut 1 x 23.86" x 2.50" x .203" CCW cut 1 x 20.50" x 2.50" x .203" CW cut 2 x 20.50" x 2.50" x .203" CW cut
- Blade Tip Speed: 15,800 fpm
- Blade Drive: Belt drive from engine with electric clutch to centre deck spindle. Belt drive from centre deck outer spindles to each wing. Spring tension idler and large pulleys to extend belt life.
- Spindles: Ductile iron casting with steel shafts and sealed ball bearings.
- Width of Cut: 103.75" (2635 mm).
- Trim Capacity: 22.0" 558.8 mm) [left side] 22.0" 558.8 mm) [right side]. Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Mulch Kits 104": HA117257 - includes wavy mulch blades. Kit Light: HA110153 Steering Lever Extension Kit: HA353961 - Steering levers can be adjusted in several ways to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible. Flasher Kit: HA110469 Beacon Kit: HA110467 Gator Mulcher Blades Centre Deck Use: HP601928 x 1 & HP794230 x 2 Gator Mulcher Blades Left Deck Use: HP601929 x 1 Gator Mulcher Blades Right Deck Use: HP794867 x 1 Replacement Blades:- Center Deck Right & Center (2) (Fusion): HP600901 (Production) Center Deck Left (Fusion): HP795633 (Production) Left Wing Counter Clockwise (Fusion): HP796508 (Production) Right Wing Clockwise (Fusion): HP796839 (Production) Center Deck Wavy Mulch Left: HP604163 Center Deck Wavy Mulch Right (2): HP794214 Left Wing Wavy Mulch: HP604164 Right Wing Wavy Mulch: HP793398 Gator Center Deck Left: HP601928 Gator Center Deck Right (2): HP794230 Gator Right Wing: HP601929 Gator Left Wing: HP794867
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2020 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.