For operators who want the convenience of a diesel-fueled mower, the Hustler Z™ Diesel has the high-torque power to get the job done. The Z Diesel’s heavy-duty engine is positioned over the drive tyres, distributing weight where it’s most productive. A compact frame and low centre of gravity give this mower increased stability. Boasting a top speed of 19.3 kph and Hustler’s proprietary SmoothTrak™ Steering, the Hustler Z Diesel works hard and works fast, making it a great addition to any commercial fleet.
Super Z Diesel 60″ Cut Rear Discharge
For operators who want the convenience of a diesel-fuelled mower, the Hustler Z Diesel has the high-torque power to get the job done. The Hustler Z Diesel's heavy-duty engine is positioned over the drive tyres, distributing weight where it's most productive. A compact frame and low centre of gravity give this mower increased stability. Boasting a top speed of 19.3 kph and Hustler's proprietary SmoothTrak Steering, the Hustler Z Diesel works hard and works fast, making it a great addition to any commercial fleet.
Super Z Diesel 60`` Cut Rear Discharge
Stock Code: HU938191EX
ROPS - Folding, supplied with unit. 60" Cut rear discharge deck .
Fabricated one piece chassis.
Shibaura 25 hp diesel engine.
Remote heavy duty canister air cleaner.
54.5 L (14.4 US gal) fuel capacity.
Commercial separate piston pumps and drive motors.
24" Drive and 13" caster tyres.
Clean, compact design. Much more compact than competitive units.
Engine mounted sideways for serviceability and compactness.
Patented belt drive system provides up to 3 times longer belt life.
Wide stance, low centre of gravity.
Simplest maintenance in the industry - no daily lube points.
0-19.3 kph (12 mph) top speed - get the job done fast.
Dual Hydrostatic - industrial grade pumps and motors.
Fan forced hydro oil cooler.
SmoothTrak steering - responsive precise control.
Very high blade tip speed for beautiful cut - 18,200 fpm.
Commercial duty, sealed deck spindles.
Standard hour meter.
- Engine: Shibaura
- HP: 25.0 hp (1,131 cc)
- Type: Liquid cooled, inline three cylinder, naturally aspirated industrial diesel engine.
- Starter: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Ignition: Compression
- Charging System: 12-volt, 40-amp alternator
- Oil Filter: Remote-mounted, spin-on engine oil filter (oil pan and filter can be drained into a single drain container for easy maintenance and minimal clean up) 5.1 US qt (4.8 Litre) oil capacity
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel Capacity: 54.5 L (14.4 US gal)
- Injection System: Bosch in-line
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty, canister style air cleaner to extend the service interval for excessive, dirty applications and improved performance.
- Cooling: Liquid cooled. Direct-driven, mechanical cooling fan
- Governor: Mechanical
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Tandem pumps power two direct-drive wheel motors. (Wheel motors Parker TG0335)
- Pumps: Tandem variable displacement, axial-piston type. Each pump powers one drive-wheel motor. Hydro-Gear 21cc pump.
- Pump Drive: Pumps are driven directly from the crankshaft with a micro-V-belt
- Hydraulic Lines: Stainless-steel, high pressure lines with Parker Seal-Lok O-Ring face-seal fittings.
- Drive Cooling: Large capacity cooler with 8" (203.2 mm) fan for extended hydraulic life.
- Drive Filter: 40 micron in tank
- Ground Speed - Forward: Infinitely variable 0-19.3 kph (0 - 12 mph)
- Ground Speed - Reverse: 0-11 kph (0-7 mph)
- Steering: SmoothTrak twin-lever steering with patented automatic park brake system provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius. Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels
- Brakes: In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Automotive-style drum brakes. When steering levers are placed in park position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged.
- Caster Tyres: 13 x 6.5 - 6, rib tread
- Tyres - Drive: 24 x 12 - 12, turf tread
- Weight: 768 kg (1695 lbs)
- Safety Features: Standard foldable ROPS with seat belt. Operator presence system connected to seat, deck clutch and park brake switches. Stabiliser wheels at rear of lawn mower. Discharge chute deflector.
- Seat: Grammer premium suspension seat with operator isolation, moulded-vinyl, adjustable seat with armrests. Fore and aft adjustment.
- Construction: Mainframe is 1.5" x 3.0" x .187" (38 mm x 76.2 mm x 4.7 mm) rectangular steel tubing. Drive motors mounted to 7 ga (4.5 mm) welded steel mounting plate, with a 1/4" (6.4 mm) steel doubler plate. Front caster wheels mounted with roller bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are 1/2" (12.7 mm) steel.
- Hour Meter: Standard
- ROPS: Standard foldable ROPS with seatbelt.
- Seat Suspension: Standard
- Controls: Hand-operated throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Cup Holder: Two cup holders moulded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size
- Indicators: Hour meter, high temperature light, oil pressure light, charge light, glow plug light, audible alarm for high engine temperature and low oil pressure, electronic fuel gauge for each tank.
- Height: 51.00" (1300 mm) With ROPS folded down / 69" (1750 mm) With ROPS up.
- Overall Length: 86.8" (2205 mm)
- Width: 66" (1676 mm)
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 56" (1420 mm)
- Deck System: Rear-Discharge: 60" cut deck. Free-floating deck using three blades with centre blade to the front. Mower deck is suspended at the corners. Includes deck-mounted rollers to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Cutting Widths: 60" cut
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
- Deck Construction: Welded steel. Solid 1.5" x .375" (38 mm x 9.5 mm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Reinforcements welded onto spindle mount areas. Steel deck housing is 5.5" (139.7 mm) deep to provide room for high-capacity mowing.
- Cutting Height(s): Foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, detent for transport position.
- Blade(s): (3) Heavy-duty, heat treated blades 1 qty x 20.5" L-F-CCW and 2 qty x 20.5" L-F-CW
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,200 fpm
- Blade Drive: V-belt drive from engine with Warner electric CMS 250 enhanced spot brake clutch to all three spindles. Spring tension idler for extended belt life.
- Spindles: Machined ductile iron casting with steel shafts and sealed ball bearings.
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: Hydraulic Deck Lift Kit: HA123739 Kit Light: 54" / 60" / 72": HA110153 Steering Lever Extension Kit: HA353961 - Steering levers can be adjusted in several ways to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible. Flex Forks: HA603167 [2 forks] Beacon Kit: HA110467 Flasher Kit: HA124554 Hitch Kit: HA109920 Semi-Pneumatic tyre 13 x 6.5 - 6: HA789537
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download The User Manual
Copyright 2015~2020 Roy Gripske & Sons Pty. Ltd | All Rights Reserved |
PLP advises that product images supplied on this website are for illustration purposes only. PLP recommends that if you wish to purchase one of our products you should consult your nearest PLP dealer for the latest information on that PLP product, including pricing and availability.